Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What changes would you like to see at the AMEX, when we return in August?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm sure it's not possible, but move the catering outlet at the North End of the WSU. Silly place to have it as everyone getting to the top of the stairs at that end has to then battle through the queues of people at the outlet.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
The giant screens actually working and showing more replays

That's a good point. I've noticed as some away grounds they almost show the game simultaneously, but replays of near misses seem to have completely dried up at the Amex. And always thought it a bit pathetic we didn't replay the away teams goals..

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
1. More 'shelves' to put drinks on in Upper West - I'd rather not have to put my pint on the floor in order to eat a pie / sausage roll.
2. Bring back the piglet's sausage rolls in the Upper West
3. One way system for toilets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Further extension of the outside facilities by the bandstand, ideally with a few portaloos. Nice to soak up the sunshine on the few days of the year that simultaneous stadium access to both sunshine and alcohol is a possibility.

Yeah they could do a LOT more with this area. Always a lot of people standing around there, benches and extra food/drink options would all be popular IMO.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Even at grounds where you can stand where you like I always go behind the goal. I've always thought along the sides was for directors, sponsors and the elderly, behind the goals for fans. :albion2:

And you can watch it from the sides later on MOTD for a different view - best of both worlds

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
That's a good point. I've noticed as some away grounds they almost show the game simultaneously, but replays of near misses seem to have completely dried up at the Amex. And always thought it a bit pathetic we didn't replay the away teams goals..

That really pisses me off at the Amex. You are watching something on the telly at half time and then all of sudden "Please return to your seats" which stays on throughout the half.

Sunday I got fed up after the fourth went in so went back to the bar and thought I'd watch the game/scores come in only to be presented with that bloody graphic until about the 85th minute.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Entry to the ground via smart phone. Saves worrying about losing season tickets and badly printed paper tickets.

Sent from my HRY-LX1 using Tapatalk

For cup games etc where my ST card doesn’t work I always get my tickets by email and take a screenshot of the QR code, works on the ticket scanner every time :thumbsup:

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
A new roof on the bandstand and better quality bands playing.

NS season ticket holders who don't sing their heads off every game relocating to ES and SS.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
NS season ticket holders who don't sing their heads off every game relocating to ES and SS.

...sounds alot like the 'cleansing' of the Holmesdale that Steve Parish has engineered at the behest of the HF ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here