Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Chelsea plan to knock down Stamford Bridge and build a new 60,000 capacity stadium

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Last edited:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No need to have to describe you! And you know as much about football as my 3 year old and my wife combined!
I dont believe anyone could be silly enough to marry you :lolol:

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You are lecturing Brighton fans when you have given up on YOUR team and now go and watch another team - what a MUG
Mug, prick, gobshite , my what an extensive command of the english language we have , did you learn those words off your wife or your 3 year old?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Desert YOUR team? Did they stop winning?
No, they won everything , I was there to see most of it as well, it just stopped feeling like my team a lot of the time , whats with the capitals anyway ? You're coming across as a bit of a pound shop ernest to be honest.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No, they won everything , I was there to see most of it as well, it just stopped feeling like my team a lot of the time , whats with the capitals anyway ? You're coming across as a bit of a pound shop ernest to be honest.

Probably had no affiliation to the area the club is in like a lot of glory hunters. That's what happens you see.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Probably had no affiliation to the area the club is in like a lot of glory hunters. That's what happens you see.
Nope, wrong again, nearest club to where I was brought up , you need to try a bit harder at this, you're not very good are you ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here