Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The greatest player BHAFC have ever had

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
As you say mostly achieved with another club.

Not many Albion players in its history can say they’ve helped the club to promotion to the top flight and then flourished for a few seasons up there AND had a glittering career when sold. Can you name any ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not many Albion players in its history can say they’ve helped the club to promotion to the top flight and then flourished for a few seasons up there AND had a glittering career when sold. Can you name any ?

No but i prefer Dunk. Many seasons with the Albion. Local lad who is passionate about us. On top of that a very good player.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Have we ever had anyone before or after being with us who has bettered 5 league titles, a European cup and multiple international caps.
And did pretty well playing for us as well. (A promotion, a few seasons in the top flight) .

And it’s not Vicente.

Lawrenson?

Jul 7, 2003
Have we ever had anyone before or after being with us who has bettered 5 league titles, a European cup and multiple international caps.
And did pretty well playing for us as well. (A promotion, a few seasons in the top flight) .

And it’s not Vicente.

Jimmy Case
Edit: Scrap that - probably Bobby Smith.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In my view I think I have seen some of the best , Horton, Sully, Lawro, Stevens ( the cleanest and neatest tackler in the box I have ever seen ! ) Wardy and of course Bobster, so difficult to pitch players from different generations against each other though, legend status is never backdated and never withdrawn.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
See my avatar :love:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Leon Best.

He is Best, it's unarguable.