Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is tomorrow Brighton's biggest game EVER!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
0/10 for whatever you were looking to achieve.

City was last week and Cardiff is next week unless you were really putting Bournemouth down by suggesting that the Sussex Senior Cup tie was the bigger game this week

Seriously?

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
I know that you view every game against us as a big game but tomorrow really is huge for you isn't it.....win and you're safe......lose and well...oh dear...:shootself
For a club with such massive ambitions it would be unthinkable wouldn't it?....you may never get back into this league....all that infrastructure up the swanny...:lolol:

Oh dear, mummy really should read the packaging ! Seems you've had far too many E's in your diet.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's not even our biggest game in the next week

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
It's funny how he mentions our infrastructure.

It's no secret, Bournemouth relegated = no Bournemouth left. When it does, I won't be joining your marches on a fans 'United'. Dislike Bournemouth fans almost as much as I dislike Palarse.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tbf to Muff fans: I suspect this child on Easter holidays is not representative of the wider fanbase (all 8k of them) and is more like that Brighton 'fan' who used to go on rivals boards purely to wind them up in advance and make us all look like patronising bellends.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cut the guy some slack, he's just doing his bit to try and find a rival for his team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here