Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Back to the Moon by 2024

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
It certainly would be nice to "actually" get there considering all the others were faked.

And certainly not #hatstand, just a firm believer that the landings were filmed on Earth.

Hang on....we’ve got one...let’s just reel him in...real gentle...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Moon is man-made.

When we are visited by Extra Terrestrials they will be space tourists here to view an eclipse.
Statistically speaking such a phenomenon, the moon being able to perfectly eclipse the sun, is all but impossible.
Yet here it is, in perfect synchronicity.

Which is why the moon is man-made.

The future human race time traveled back to the Big Bang with the moon, because the moon is intrinsic to life on earth in order to kickstart humans.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The Moon is man-made.

When we are visited by Extra Terrestrials they will be space tourists here to view an eclipse.
Statistically speaking such a phenomenon, the moon being able to perfectly eclipse the sun, is all but impossible.
Yet here it is, in perfect synchronicity.

Which is why the moon is man-made.

The future human race time traveled back to the Big Bang with the moon, because the moon is intrinsic to life on earth in order to kickstart humans.
And it's made from cheese of course. Cheese from the future.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh btw this isn't my 'crazy'

4142v3p14cl-_ss500_.jpg

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I suppose you think the Earth is flat too?

I dont believe we travel to Space. Especially that we got a tin can on the moon then off again with 1960s technology. Huge amounts of evidence and footage that is purely laughable. To get to the moon you have to pass the Van Allen radiation belt which even Nasa and Obama admit would kill a human. They have become so sloppy that they don't even attempt to cover contradictions anymore. Watch with an open mind.

Last edited:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I dont believe we travel to Space. Especially that we got a tin can on the moon then off again with 1960s technology. Huge amounts of evidence and footage that is purely laughable. To get to the moon you have to pass the Van Allen radiation belt which even Nasa and Obama admit would kill a human. They have become so sloppy that they don't even attempt to cover contradictions anymore. Watch with an open mind.

FFS you can see the ISS with the naked eye.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard Pence make the announcement but didn't hear him say why they were doing it? Is this a 50th anniversary thing? Is there a purpose to this mission, or is it Trump waving his willy to the rest of the world?

I had assumed Pence thinks the earth is flat, and the moon is cheese, put in the sky by god ???

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If the moon landings really were faked why on Earth would the Soviet Union have kept quiet about it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here