Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea Tickets

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I suppose the club will say, its moved to midweek, not everyone will be able to afford Chelsea and wembley in same week............

I still don't know why they refunded everyone last time given that everyone knew the game would probably be moved

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Can't complain, quite happy with being near the corner. Not sure if many are logging on as I went to enter ticket site at 8:54 expecting to queue it but actually went on at 8:55. Had to wait til 9 before being able to purchase. One down, tickets for Wembley next.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I suppose the club will say, its moved to midweek, not everyone will be able to afford Chelsea and wembley in same week............

I still don't know why they refunded everyone last time given that everyone knew the game would probably be moved

Stupid move by the club as they merely created far more work for themselves. Can't understand why it has taken so long to rearrange the fixture!!

As you say, midweek match, Wembley on sale tomorrow and of course the more anticipated Spurs game to pay for in April.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Can't complain, quite happy with being near the corner. Not sure if many are logging on as I went to enter ticket site at 8:54 expecting to queue it but actually went on at 8:55. Had to wait til 9 before being able to purchase. One down, tickets for Wembley next.

This. Not sure the other blocks are much better TBH.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Even in the blocks that were open, there seemed to be a lot of greyed out seats - even at 9:01. Weird?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Can someone educate me, did not buy previously as returning the night before late from holiday.

When is the first day / time I can buy a ticket and top tier with loyalty points ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here