Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] West ham v Stoke

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We need to stop apologising for ourselves and man up tomorrow night. Too nice to stay up is the phrase i’d use... too much respect, and too little fight.

I don’t want to hear how good Spurs are, or how ‘these’ are a top team, with top players and we should know our place etc... FFS! play to win, and actually show some physicality and sodding fight.

Right.

That’s better.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If don't pick up a point or three sooner rather than later it's going to be one hell of a stressful end to the season.
Indeed.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Stoke 4 to play, now need 2 wins and 2 draws to go one point above our current points total. Got to be content with a draw tonight

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
We need to stop apologising for ourselves and man up tomorrow night. Too nice to stay up is the phrase i’d use... too much respect, and too little fight.

I don’t want to hear how good Spurs are, or how ‘these’ are a top team, with top players and we should know our place etc... FFS! play to win, and actually show some physicality and sodding fight.

Right.

That’s better.

I think you'll find that these are a top, top team and we need make sure our levels don't drop.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Stoke 4 to play, now need 2 wins and 2 draws to equal our current points total. Got to be content with a draw tonight

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

2 wins and 1 draw to equal our total
2 wins, 2 draws to overtake us. It is still difficult whichever way you look at it seeing as their next 2 games are against burnley and liverpool

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If we don't pick up a point or three sooner rather than later it's going to be one hell of a stressful end to the season.
It already is.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just realised that Stoke get to play Liverpool in between their two CL semi-final games. That is when you want to play Liverpool.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think you'll find that these are a top, top team and we need make sure our levels don't drop.

I couldn’t agree more. Our level of ‘rabbit in headlights’ respect is what worries me most, that and our off the ball hassling, closing down and actual genuine ‘wanting it.’ Yep some are tired, but come on Bozza - we need to believe we belong or (quite simply) we won’t.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Right.

That’s better.

Physicality within reason. The last thing we need is a Stephens, Dunk or Murray bad losers red card. Spurs will dive and milk stuff like with great cheating expertise!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here