Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

D

Deleted member 22389

Posting stuff about Farage, you are wasting your time as I don't think any leavers care about it anymore. And finally calling Farage supporters racist is so 2016, it's time to move on. You won't find me on this thread anymore either, so enjoy your life inside the EU. Bye Bye.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Posting stuff about Farage, you are wasting your time as I don't think any leavers care about it anymore. And finally calling Farage supporters racist is so 2016, it's time to move on. You won't find me on this thread anymore either, so enjoy your life inside the EU. Bye Bye.

Just posting some stuff about Farage whilst wishing you a fond farewell from the thread.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

That's a shame, watching the #teameu crew throwing their toys out of the pram every time you posted positive job news was priceless. Sadly they will never move on ... this thread/whining on about the referendum is a big part of their lives. Tragic :lolol:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Just posting some stuff about Farage whilst wishing you a fond farewell from the thread.

12 minutes everyone should watch

Always thought Farage's behaviour on the night of the vote was completely bizarre, there was no obvious ground to declare why remain had won so early

Every day we learn more and more about the Elite private-jet flying hike dodgers

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Aww diddums, not turned out quite how you’d hoped? Uncle Nigel let you down? Good.

Another leaver does a runner when things don’t go their way. Tragic.

Bye bye. Don’t let the door hit you in the vagina on the way out.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
That's a shame, watching the #teameu crew throwing their toys out of the pram every time you posted positive job news was priceless. Sadly they will never move on ... this thread/whining on about the referendum is a big part of their lives. Tragic :lolol:

Says one of the thread’s most prolific posters. And you “won”!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So the ERG will vote for her deal at the last minute as long as she leaves office in the summer allowing that smarmy little **** Raab or 'The Truss' in to Number 10 and then the country gets sold off piece by piece.

At least that seems the most likely.

Good. Looking forward to it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
11 days from *no deal* country collapse.

All we can all do is use the time wisely.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
So the ERG will vote for her deal at the last minute as long as she leaves office in the summer allowing that smarmy little **** Raab or 'The Truss' in to Number 10 and then the country gets sold off piece by piece.

Going to be interesting to see how the ERG spin this.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!

The shabby careerist agendas of some of the ERG-types is becoming increasingly apparent, although few could ever hope to match Boris on that scale. What a bunch.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Looks like nothing is going to happen today to stop the *no deal* destruction.

Oh well. Maybe tomorrow when there will only be 10 days left.

MPs fiddling while the country burns.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
12 minutes everyone should watch

Always thought Farage's behaviour on the night of the vote was completely bizarre, there was no obvious ground to declare why remain had won so early

Every day we learn more and more about the Elite private-jet flying hike dodgers

Absolutely. And these are the scum that wrap themselves in the union flag whilst at the same time tanking the economy!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1107641072195379201[/TWEET]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's a shame, watching the #teameu crew throwing their toys out of the pram every time you posted positive job news was priceless.

Oh, please.

Brexidiot "Look, a new Spar has opened in Cleethorpes, creating 6 new part-time jobs"

Everybody "Terrific. That offsets the Nissan and Honda debacles, nicely"

JCFG "Ha ha. Toys out of the pram. lol"

:rolleyes:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here