Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton sending the team out to contain rather than attack. He is also responsible for this performance

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Total shit and management team are to blame we do not have any other tactics than backwards and sideways

To an extent. We do have a forward gear when Bissouma and Andone are on the pitch and neither was available today.

Gutted but will doff my cap to our opponents. The players wanted it and the fans sing all day long without the need for a drum.

Edit: Ooh, Locadia! Good effort.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
One chance of glory and we show up like this , we will never move on with Hughton as manager . Too many poor performances to defend him now

I have to agree, no passion today. On today’s performance I can’t see us getting results against Southampton, Cardiff or Newcastle especially if they want it more. The team lack desire.

Millwall have been committed but no more than workmanlike. We’ve been diabolical and what March has done in a few minutes on the pitch shows up how poor our squad is

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Deciding to go for it in injury time

Hughton all over that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Morison sub wasted a whole minute after 4 mins had been typed into the board. we wont get that back.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's the ****ing hope that kills you.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I have to agree, no passion today. On today’s performance I can’t see us getting results against Southampton, Cardiff or Newcastle especially if they want it more. The team lack desire.

Fortunately our season isn’t decided on one performance..so I have a tad more hope than you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here