Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The Always Ultras:: a tale of WOE

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

14-50 - the always ultras now decide what people are allowed to film and not at scumhurst :ffsparr: How up their ****ing arses are these *****?!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Seems half the crowd at that match were actually YouTubers filming for their latest upload..

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I stopped watching at 7 seconds when he said "huge South London derby" :tosser:

I watched the whole thing, I got the impression the guy doing the vlog was a tourist going to the game with his mate rather than an actual fan, so that slip could be forgiven.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I watched the whole thing, I got the impression the guy doing the vlog was a tourist going to the game with his mate rather than an actual fan, so that slip could be forgiven.

I thought both the people in the video were OK and the fella filming was a neutral as you said going with his friend. But the fact he was intimidated in to stop filming shows what a odious bunch pr!cks their fans are.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
So... these 'Ultras' are scared of being filmed, singing, at their home ground, doing nothing wrong....

Good call lads. Threaten to beat up a harmless looking bloke and his mate just in case... errr... umm... errrm....

Dickheads.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Every time you think they can't get any lower, they manage it. Threatening some bloke for making a video? Wtf!?

I guess it was because they didn't want people to see how completely TINPOT their "ultras" actually are?

Sorry lads, he already got enough footage of that! Not that we didn't know that already......

Sad, sad wankers.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Every time you think they can't get any lower, they manage it. Threatening some bloke for making a video? Wtf!?

I guess it was because they didn't want people to see how completely TINPOT their "ultras" actually are?

Sorry lads, he already got enough footage of that! Not that we didn't know that already......

Sad, sad wankers.

I imagine it's more because they are trying to be like the actual ultras at clubs like Lazio, where they definitely wouldn't let you film. Embarrassing.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I've only watched the first 6 mins or so, but the Palace fan is spot on about the whole rivalry, even calling out it's NOT a derby.
Yeah the lad filming is just a guest and is being educated about the rivalry by his Palace mate. They both seem alright, which makes the actions of the twats even worse!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yeah the lad filming is just a guest and is being educated about the rivalry by his Palace mate. They both seem alright, which makes the actions of the twats even worse!

It's interesting that the 'Fanatics' have a cupboard where they keep all of their shit

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What a disgrace they really are!
Makes the win even sweeter as they were certain they'd win [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here