Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Totenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Nail biter of a game. Get mini heart attacks every time spurs get close to our box which is quite often :p

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
This can’t happen next season. A fresh approach and change in management is needed as the rot has set in.
What a total tosser of a comment when Chris has clearly got our lads playing their hearts out tonight.

Very unlikely we'll get anything ultimately but it has been a great backs to the wall effort with a couple of moments up the other end.

How about supporting Brighton?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
45 minutes of fight and passion. Another 45 needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If and its a massive If we can get a point tonight, that's two wins Cardiff would need as a minimum given the goal difference. Come on boys

Aaaargh! No! You've said it. That thought has been rumbling around in the back of my head and I've been feverishly trying to suppress it.

Peter Ward

Dec 5, 2014
out back
Keep that fuking ball out of that net. :albion2:

Nail biting stuff for all of the last 45 mins. March should come on to replace Locadia who has been ou weakest link.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
45 minutes of fight and passion. Another 45 needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The luck, don’t forget the luck we’ll need. Really good backs to the wall performance so far. Could we sneak something?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If and its a massive If we can get a point tonight, that's two wins Cardiff would need as a minimum given the goal difference. Come on boys
A win and two draws would do it for Cardiff if we lost our last three.

If only we were seven ahead, with three to play - nothing could ever go wrong there, eh?

It's clearly not sustainable. Fair play to everyone though, Saturday and the first half here has been SO much better than the recent shit.
But you're absolutely right. We cannot go into next season with this approach.

Yep but we have no Plan B at the moment to this. It’s why our season has gone bad.

For now we just got to wait for the grim inevitability with a long shot upside

Ah Duffers had to head that down

And Andone knocks another Spurs weeble over

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Tottenham brunch are a disgrace.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills