Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall allocation

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
My internet crashed after inputting payment details and was just hanging on payment screen. Had to cancel then went back to basket and paid again for it to then say you have already completed payment prosess for this , pending on the credit card but no email through

If you go in to your details on ticket site & click on Tickets it will show Millwall tickets there if it has been successful.
Mill.jpg

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
While I would have liked to have gone, and I would have had enough points for today, we (my mate and I) made a decsion last week that we'd watch at home or in the pub with our sons who don't quite have enough points.

On the one hand this is the points system working exactly as it should. Those who have been to the most games and spent the most get first choice. On the other hand (yes, I know, unlike Burnley or Huddersfield) it is also topping up the points for the only people with enough points to get one in the first place.

However, this is not the fault of the points system in any way but rather a seemingly ridiculous decision not to sell a whole section that could and would sell out. I'm sure it's not our club's decision and I'll take all this back if the lower tier goes on sale, but to not put this section on sale is baffling.

Spot on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I managed to get one at 9am and fair play to the queue system as it did what it is supposed to do. However, as others have said, if fans are missing out on an opportunity to see an FA Cup quarter final match due to the bottom tier being unavailable in a match between two teams that have no beef with each other it's a failure by somebody, especially as Liverpool can take their full allocation to Manchester United, West Ham to Spurs and so on.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I managed to get one at 9am and fair play to the queue system as it did what it is supposed to do. However, as others have said, if fans are missing out on an opportunity to see an FA Cup quarter final match due to the bottom tier being unavailable in a match between two teams that have no beef with each other it's a failure by THE POLICE, especially as Liverpool can take their full allocation to Manchester United, West Ham to Spurs and so on.

Fixed for you mate.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
Got stuck on something at work, didn’t get to log on until 10.00
All sold out, refreshed a couple of times to be sure. Behold one popped up.
Result.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Apparently Watford have given Palace the min 3100 tickets in the Vicarage Rd end... and will net off the other 1500 seats. Nice work.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Palace get 14.37%. BHA get 10.92%. Not a lot to be smug about.

Nothing to do with being smug. The Millwall thing is the norm at the New Den. Watford are intentionally leaving 1500 seats unsold.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Nothing to do with being smug. The Millwall thing is the norm at the New Den. Watford are intentionally leaving 1500 seats unsold.

Ok...fair enough.
Do I detect a hint of bad feeling between these clubs? Does that stem from a particular play-off encounter?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ok...fair enough.
Do I detect a hint of bad feeling between these clubs? Does that stem from a particular play-off encounter?

FA Cup semi a few years ago, I think? Traditionally a bogey team for Watford, I believe, but Hornets have won both ties this season. One more please...

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Leicester got the lower tier a couple of years ago in the 5th round
Unfortunately we won't be getting it as the powers that be don't want a similar occurrence with Milwall being on the pitch and goading the bottom stand if they win

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
So 1700 empty seats and 1700 disappointed fans, all because Millwall cannot behave themselves. All they needed to do was to corden off twenty seats either side of the north stand which would equate to the seats wasted.

There is no recent history between the rival fans and last time they were there their fans were being removed by the police for fighting amongst themselves. There is no problem returning to the station as this is separated and you are not allowed on to the "island platform" until they have all gone.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
So 1700 empty seats and 1700 disappointed fans, all because Millwall cannot behave themselves. All they needed to do was to corden off twenty seats either side of the north stand which would equate to the seats wasted.

There is no recent history between the rival fans and last time they were there their fans were being removed by the police for fighting amongst themselves. There is no problem returning to the station as this is separated and you are not allowed on to the "island platform" until they have all gone.

Agree with first bit, but many a time i've been in queue and joined 'wall at bottom of stairs to get on platform together.

One particular time, we sang 'your not scary anymore..' - one of them shouted back 'Who the **** said that ?' and one of ours (and he's on here..) shouted back '****in' me mate' and a little rumble ensued. :O :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Police are worried about a possible Millwall pitch invasion... apparently.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
FA Cup semi a few years ago, I think? Traditionally a bogey team for Watford, I believe, but Hornets have won both ties this season. One more please...

Been reminded that the Watford-Palace thing started when Harry The Hornet took the piss out of Zaha by diving around...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Been reminded that the Watford-Palace thing started when Harry The Hornet took the piss out of Zaha by diving around...

Palace fans also haven't stopped grizzling since some Watford players dared to tackle Zaha at Vicarage Road earlier this season, and made him cry after the game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here