Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Knockaert 2 on 1, nearly makes it 3-0.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
30 mins of poor Albion , poor passing and not doing alot with the ball when they did have it , probably should have been a goal behind but for a woeful attempt by muffs striker....

didnt see it coming to be honest but 2 great goals in 4 mins and Albion had woken up and should have been 3 up

same the second half and Albion will be in the hat comfortable after first 30 mins of 22 randomly picked people could hardly string 2 passes together , Muff just as bad as Albion , lets hope they dont improve

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Well that was a very pleasing first half, wasn't it?

I'd like a third mind just to relax. Especially after West Ham and Bournemouth's fondness for coming back from losing positions.

That goal meant a lot to Knockaert. He released a lot of pent up emotion with it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
If only Locadia had the feet of... er... Locadia and the head of Ulloa.

That's a weird image but you know what I mean.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bournemouth didn’t pace themselves in that half, their high press was rushing us but they ran out of gas. The last 15 minutes could have seen us add more goals.

Keep going lads!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Come out at 100% second half and do not not them back into the game, a quick 3rd goal and no sitting back for 45 mins please

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
And a wonderful ball by Stephens prior to that, and Knockaert to finish.

NSC's scapegoaters mustn't know which way to turn. They've always got Bong I suppose.
Balogan seems to be the latest target...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Opportunity for Dale to shoot and he..... Passes sideways

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

He's got it in his locker as well. As shown at West Ham, he's really good at controlling the ball coming at height. Most players would just sky it over the bar.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We’ve had probably three attacks, scored twice and hit the woodwork once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone complaining about our strikers needs to look at both ends of the pitch.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Blimey - what was there keeper doing for Bissouma's goal. Dived about 2 minutes after the ball left Bis's foot. Happy though.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
With no March playing, I guess that’s the go-to player unless BG pops up with some negativity for King Kayal.
'Carabo Cup standard'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

Come out at 100% second half and do not not them back into the game, a quick 3rd goal and no sitting back for 45 mins please

Dead right you can be sure Howe will be telling his players to turn this around.

With the FA cup we know they will chuck lots of people forward late on, let's hope we have that 2 goal gap or more by the 85th minute!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here