fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Let's hope not.
I'm happy for them to build it (if it ever actually happens). They've either got to borrow the money from somewhere or have it "invested" by the yanks (as we know, this is not TB style investment, they will want a return on it).

Either way they'll be in hock to the tune of around £100m with only one stand to show for it and the rest of their ground still a rotting pile of shit.

The goon squad insist that the money is "ring fenced" somewhere but that's bollocks as it doesn't appear anywhere in the accounts. It's got to come from somewhere and it will cost them big time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm happy for them to build it (if it ever actually happens). They've either got to borrow the money from somewhere or have it "invested" by the yanks (as we know, this is not TB style investment, they will want a return on it).

Either way they'll be in hock to the tune of around £100m with only one stand to show for it and the rest of their ground still a rotting pile of shit.

The goon squad insist that the money is "ring fenced" somewhere but that's bollocks as it doesn't appear anywhere in the accounts. It's got to come from somewhere and it will cost them big time.

............and it'll cost more than that and it'll over-run (building projects always do), and they probably won't fill it anyway as to get a return the whey-faced poltroons will be priced out.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

When I look at the artist impression of the proposed stand, it reminds me of putting a new toilet seat on an old toilet. Lift the seat and it is all dirty and horrible.:lolol:

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel

Thanks, that’s quite informative.

Looks like the main issue is that it development will involve knocking down 6 houses. With an apparently ‘unacceptable’ lack of strategy for replacing these homes or relocating tenants.

Crystal Palace, fobbing off charities and knocking down homes. What a pillar of the community.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

5 years of PL money and nothing to show for it yet. You really have to wonder where this "ring fenced" money is or will come from. Could have easily set aside £100m by now, had that been the 'Project', and not owe anything after the build. Clearly too busy driving up that Wages to Turnover ratio (the only league they have a chance of winning!)

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Thanks, that’s quite informative.

Looks like the main issue is that it development will involve knocking down 6 houses. With an apparently ‘unacceptable’ lack of strategy for replacing these homes or relocating tenants.

Crystal Palace, fobbing off charities and knocking down homes. What a pillar of the community.
Reading that it looks like they have parking and transport issues to overcome as well

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Where are all the Palace Goons to fight their corner on this? Is it because we beat Utd and they lost to Pool? Or is it they are just c ***s and only come over when they win or have GOOD news?

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=26035]Eagle88[/MENTION] [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] [MENTION=37334]Mr Tumble[/MENTION] [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION] Paddy [MENTION=22870]CPFC G[/MENTION] [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION] Where are you hiding you spineless pricks. Ohh, how many times you beaten Man Utd in the Prem?? :bigwave: :bhasign: :falmer: :rave:

Last edited by a moderator:

miffy6

Mar 7, 2009
I hear they're bringing in emergency reinforcements for the next game.

[tweet]1031549572374556672[/tweet]

PFJ

Not the JPF ..splitters !
Jun 22, 2010
The Port of Noddy Holder
Unfortunately, I know one of their lot quite well. He told me Parish invited members of the HF to a London hotel before the end of last season. He literally offered them the centre block behind the goal . There was apparently a power point presentation to go with it. This is backed up by another mate, non HF, who received a letter from CPFC in April saying reapplication for seats behind the goal and had been frozen and were temporally unavailable. ........since that time nothing more has been said and the offer for the seats behind the goal had been withdrawn without a reason. No further contact had been from Parish. My mate and his son who frequent block B in their black pyjamas will not be renewing their season tickets at all, whether it be block B or anywhere else, and it appears that seems to be the case with all of them.
My non HF mate said it was very weird last night, but thinks they will be back, possibly in the Arthur Waite stand.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Unfortunately, I know one of their lot quite well. He told me Parish invited members of the HF to a London hotel before the end of last season. He literally offered them the centre block behind the goal . There was apparently a power point presentation to go with it. This is backed up by another mate, non HF, who received a letter from CPFC in April saying reapplication for seats behind the goal and had been frozen and were temporally unavailable. ........since that time nothing more has been said and the offer for the seats behind the goal had been withdrawn without a reason. No further contact had been from Parish. My mate and his son who frequent block B in their black pyjamas will not be renewing their season tickets at all, whether it be block B or anywhere else, and it appears that seems to be the case with all of them.
My non HF mate said it was very weird last night, but thinks they will be back, possibly in the Arthur Waite stand.
Ties in with what the Nigels have been saying. Shoddy as **** from Parish once again.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Curious how allocation would work in that case because surely seat priority will go to the present STHs and not a bunch of mouthy gits in black hoodies who think they’re better than the club?
The thing is, maybe they are.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Where are all the Palace Goons to fight their corner on this? Is it because we beat Utd and they lost to Pool? Or is it they are just c u n t s and only come over when they win or have GOOD news?

[MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] [MENTION=26035]Eagle88[/MENTION] [MENTION=27478]TypicalPalace[/MENTION] [MENTION=37334]Mr Tumble[/MENTION] [MENTION=37204]the[/MENTION] Paddy [MENTION=22870]CPFC G[/MENTION] [MENTION=18097]Red'n'Blue[/MENTION] Where are you hiding you spineless pricks. Ohh, how many times you beaten Man Utd in the Prem?? :bigwave: :bhasign: :falmer: :rave:

Surely they all realise the HF were a complete embarrassment and the whole of football laughed at them? They should be relieved they’ve gone! At least the YouTube vid of them giving the mouth then running at Man U will always keep their legacy going - and the article about the one in court crying for his daddy :lol:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
There's a great thread on that Holmesdale message board where some bloke is trying to recruit "New Ultras". It's going to be worth keeping an eye on this, for e.g.
"are we wearing black hoodies"? Ha!

Is it this fellow? By fellow I mean ****, obviously.

Screenshot from 2018-08-21 20-56-23.png

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=172431&page=59

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
I was at Selhurst night, a mate got me into the directors box. Prince charming was entertaining Sidique Khan all night, they sat together with Mark Bright as their bodyguard, what a perfectly matched couple. Anyway, with Khan on side you can guarantee planning permission won't be a problem.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here