Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool v Roma

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Smash-proof windows on a coach? They need to be able to be smashed so as to facilitate passenger escape in the event of an accident,fire or similar.

There is a pointed metal hammer inside the coach which is there for emergencies. That would smash a window, whereas bottles and bricks don't.

Westander is right. The second inner pane withstood the brick that was thrown at the coach I was on. The outer window broke into tiny pieces, but the coach driver drove on, so we were away from the idiots who threw the brick. A few miles down the road, he stopped the coach, and removed the broken pieces, but the inner pane stood strong.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Flares/smoke are not only dangerous, more so when thrown, but also hide the identities of those around them who may be fighting or throwing bottles.

Flares and smoke are dangerous for fans who suffer with asthma.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I was on the Albion coach to canvey in the FA cup when some ICF lobbed a bollard through the window.

As I recall it was ""kings of the road" rather than B&H busses that day but I didn't half wallop some tall streak of piss with dreadlocks outside the wimpy.

There were rows all over that day. I walked about 3 miles to benfleet to get the train back to Brighton because the subbies wouldn't let us up canvey way afterwards.

Probably the best Brighton mob I've ever seen, even though there was only about 15. We were in the Hoy and Anchor. Still got our shirts in there I think.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here