Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Two shootings in north London - 17yo girl dead

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Seven murders in a week in London... have we heard anything from everyone’s favourite mod [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION]? If he distastefully trying to make political capital out of bereaved families?

Yes. Sadly I expected him to be 'front and centre' on this. Does not seem a bit odd to me.

Typically childish response. He is the Mayor of London. perhaps you could try and explain why he has chosen to keep so quiet?

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
Yep , thats it Dave try and shift the blame to someone else instead of facing up to the issues amongst the black community

It beggars belief that he fantastically casts the blame on Albanians! Stunning stuff.

Distraction and obfuscation as always, which is why nothing actually gets done. He wrings his hands and makes his regular appearance on the evening television news broadcasts and leaves it there. A career parliamentarian only interested in being re-elected.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
No idea whether there is actually any connection but what is well known is that organised crime gangs from Albania have taken control of the cocaine market in London over the last few years. They have formed relationships direct with the producers and appear to be using London as some form of hub.

As they also have a particular propensity to use violence the Police are very worried about them.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No idea whether there is actually any connection but what is well known is that organised crime gangs from Albania have taken control of the cocaine market in London over the last few years. They have formed relationships direct with the producers and appear to be using London as some form of hub.

As they also have a particular propensity to use violence the Police are very worried about them.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

WEll if we get proper Brexit we can remove the lot of them.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And he was dead against Brexit and Border controls. Ironic.

Yeah, I’d imagine having to wait a bit longer in a queue and fill in a landing card will put high value drug smugglers and weapons dealers right off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yeah, I’d imagine having to wait a bit longer in a queue and fill in a landing card will put high value drug smugglers and weapons dealers right off.

Kind of expected a snide response from you, and wrong, leaving the European Court will make it easier to deport the gangsters.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Kind of expected a snide response from you, and wrong, leaving the European Court will make it easier to deport the gangsters.

So no jail post Brexit? Straight back home? I might change my name to Pedro and start knocking out Chang from an ice cream van in the hope they send me to live in Barcelona

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So no jail post Brexit? Straight back home? I might change my name to Pedro and start knocking out Chang from an ice cream van in the hope they send me to live in Barcelona

That is more common than you beleive, take the diplomatic expulsions as a recent example. Without the EU court it becomes very easy to remove people.

synavm

May 2, 2013
Looking at Sadiq Khan’s timeline, he’s responded to this the only way he really can without support of the Government

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
That is more common than you beleive, take the diplomatic expulsions as a recent example. Without the EU court it becomes very easy to remove people.

What an earth are you blethering on about? Diplomatic expulsions are effectively making someone persona non grata whereas a deportation of a foreign criminal has a full legal process that can be appealed under section 8 of the UK Human Rights Act. You’d have to repeal that. Is that what you’re proposing? Repealing the Human Rights Act? Not very consistent with someone who believes in free speech.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What an earth are you blethering on about? Diplomatic expulsions are effectively making someone persona non grata whereas a deportation of a foreign criminal has a full legal process that can be appealed under section 8 of the UK Human Rights Act. You’d have to repeal that. Is that what you’re proposing? Repealing the Human Rights Act? Not very consistent with someone who believes in free speech.

If you dont understand what Im saying why bother responding you pathetic cretin. When does the human rights act equal free speech? Dont waste my time with your false equivalence fallacies FFS.

Crackpot

Jun 4, 2011
Upper North Street
Five more stabbings reported in London on Thursday.

Political intervention forthcoming? Of course not.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
If you dont understand what Im saying why bother responding you pathetic cretin. When does the human rights act equal free speech? Dont waste my time with your false equivalence fallacies FFS.

It's funny how you always resort to insults when you're caught out not knowing what you're talking about. I know exactly what you were saying in the post I quoted - you were conflating the removal of diplomats as persona non grata while we are still in the EU with the quick deportation of criminals post Brexit. However, you hadn't realised that the final recourse to appeal a deportation is an act in UK Law - The 1998 Human Rights Act. You don't have to beaver away like a cub reporter to scout out this information either. It's freely available on the internet.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-part-13-deportation

So, are you saying that after Brexit we'll completely rewrite this law? Only I don't remember that being part of the ballot paper or, up to now, negotiations. However, could you explain why we should ignore or rewrite section 8 but not section 10? Because.......

The HRA brings the European Charter of Human Rights into English law: Section 10 of the charter guarantees freedom of expression.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
It's funny how you always resort to insults when you're caught out not knowing what you're talking about.

You have made countless unprovoked attacks on me as well as false allegations among them to get any leeway from me.

The Human rights act didn't help the Scottish Comic and his "Nazi pug", but do help prevent the deportation of Jihadis who want to attack others for their free speech, criticising Mohammed for example. It appears your "Free speech" product doesn't do what it claims it does on the label.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
The HRA brings the European Charter of Human Rights into English law: Section 10 of the charter guarantees freedom of expression.

See what I posted to Guiness boy. It didn't guarantee free expression for Count Dankula.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
#snowflake
#manbaby
#triggered

Oh Im not complaining, Im just pointing out your hypocracy whereas, "It's funny how you always resort to insults when you're caught out not knowing what you're talking about. " Is straight up Snowflakery seeing I do know what I am talking about seeing you dodged the response. Keep trying Soyboy, keep trying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here