Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the worst type of Tory?

Who is the worst type of Tory?

• Upper Class Tory Toff - Does what is says on the tin doesn't it?

Votes: 21 8.9%
  • Middle England Tory - You know the type, 'I'm not racist/homophobic but......'

Votes: 57 24.2%
  • One Nation Tory - They're the caring ones allegedly.

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Black/Asian Tory - WTF?

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Working class Tory - Put a brass knocker on his right-to-buy council house and turned his back

Votes: 50 21.2%
  • Other, please specify.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 92 39.0%

• Total voters

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How about the type of Tory that endangers national security for own gain?

Time to get the police in and investigate where the leak came from, truly disgraceful...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
how about the "yeah but Labour..." Tory.

This is the type who, due to a chronic lack of intelligence and an inability to construct an argument like an adult, is unable to defend anything bad that the Tories do and just replies with something along the lines of "yeh but Labour/Corbyn/lefties etc"

there are a few on this thread- see if you can spot them

Good shout.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
how about the "yeah but Labour..." Tory.

This is the type who, due to a chronic lack of intelligence and an inability to construct an argument like an adult, is unable to defend anything bad that the Tories do and just replies with something along the lines of "yeh but Labour/Corbyn/lefties etc"

there are a few on this thread- see if you can spot them

Think that happens on both sides TBH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The worst? Those who litter poorly constructed and ungrammatical bollocks and vindictive nastiness over social media for years on end, then decides to run for local councillor. In an attempt to hide just how nasty they are from their electorate, they decide to ask for their account to be deleted from said social media and then threaten the owner with the authorities, despite the owner responding in a timely manner.

Not content with all this, they then decide to post again on said site. However, they don’t ask for their old account to be resurrected. No, they use a second account they had created in 2010, in the hope that it wouldn’t be spotted.

Nasty, devious people like Timmy.

I wonder what [MENTION=17913]Falmerfourtickets[/MENTION] thinks?

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I f**king hate tories . . . .but to be honest, a lot of labour are a bunch of cockwombles as well. This country seriously needs some form of revolution before it dissapears up its own arse.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The worst? Those who litter poorly constructed and ungrammatical bollocks and vindictive nastiness over social media for years on end, then decides to run for local councillor. In an attempt to hide just how nasty they are from their electorate, they decide to ask for their account to be deleted from said social media and then threaten the owner with the authorities, despite the owner responding in a timely manner.

Not content with all this, they then decide to post again on said site. However, they don’t ask for their old account to be resurrected. No, they use a second account they had created in 2010, in the hope that it wouldn’t be spotted.

Even good-er call :lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
How about the type of Tory that endangers national security for own gain?

Time to get the police in and investigate where the leak came from, truly disgraceful...

You're assuming the leak came from a minister - there were civil servents and security people at the meeting too.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

As an aside, I’m still waiting for the marathon head-2-head challenge. He challenged me, amongst many things typing “bring it on” - then went silent went I said yes.

Mind you, I’m going to look a right **** when he steps out after 3 years of silence, a whippet thin running machine with his doughy pasty and punchable face now all chiselled and angular.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
As an aside, I’m still waiting for the marathon head-2-head challenge. He challenged me, amongst many things typing “bring it on” - then went silent went I said yes.

Maybe email Tory central office in Brighton - see if they can get an answer from the scrot ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Maybe email Tory central office in Brighton - see if they can get an answer from the scrot ?

:smile:

As an aside I’m going to Fourth and Church tomorrow. It was the cauliflower you recommended wasn’t it?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

As an aside I’m going to Fourth and Church tomorrow. It was the cauliflower you recommended wasn’t it?

Ha! As am I and the good lady Doctor her indoors, with [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] and Mrs M...

Edit: St John tonight...

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

#Envy !

Yes, the roasted & raw cauliflower, vadouvan spice, almonds, caper dressing, salted yolks is, IMHO, one of the best dishes I've ever tasted.

To be honest, I've not had a bad dish there - challenge you to not to over order - there's so much good stuff !!!!

Enjoy and look forward to your review on the restuarant thread.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003

Ha! As am I and the good lady Doctor her indoors, with [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] and Mrs M...

Gits !!!!

Still to do my Sportsman review but boy, do I agree with [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION] - NOBODY should book this place :wink:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

First, enjoy St John. It’s no secret it’s one of my favourite restaurants. I look forward to your thoughts.

I’ll obviously see you at the game but we’re reserved for 9 at F&C. Be nice to finally put a face to [MENTION=28490]Machiavelli[/MENTION] as well. See you there!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
#Envy !

Yes, the roasted & raw cauliflower, vadouvan spice, almonds, caper dressing, salted yolks is, IMHO, one of the best dishes I've ever tasted.

To be honest, I've not had a bad dish there - challenge you to not to over order - there's so much good stuff !!!!

Enjoy and look forward to your review on the restuarant thread.

Thanks. I think our visit will be more “wine forward”.....but I’m certainly going to try some of the food.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

I was thinking along those lines

https://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?371504-It%92s-a-LOVELY-sunny-morning-here-in-BN3&p=8839689&viewfull=1#post8839689

It's funny, but your posting style and grammar really reminds of someone but I can't quite put my finger on it ???

He just can't keep away, can he :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003

Mind you, I’m going to look a right **** when he steps out after 3 years of silence, a whippet thin running machine with his doughy pasty and punchable face now all chiselled and angular.

You have no worries, he was still seriously overweight, bald and wheezy when he knocked my front door a few weeks back

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My original poll seems so tame now.

Paying the bills