Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our friend is back for Saturday

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
You want the impossible.
I feel that if Cardiff don't beat Fulham, it will do nothing more for our players than had we tarted at 3. But if they do beat Fulham, we'll be incredibly nervous.

True. We've had some shocking decisions against us regardless of the refs though.

Isn't Ralls (key midfielder) out for Cardiff (hamstring)?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Yes, but it means that I will get it in the neck from the mrs! I also told her about the citeh game on the Sunday which went down like a lead balloon!

Only two more weeks of this bollocks left thank Zeus.

Oh really grow a pair, I inform my Mrs and we leave it there. If she has planned anything tough. When we got married I said to her as you know I go to footie don't attempt to change that for that will be the end of the marriage.

Sometimes you have put your foot down with a firm hand. :albion2:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Isn't Ralls (key midfielder) out for Cardiff (hamstring)?
Yeah, he pulled it against Liverpool. Although I don't follow them enough to know how key he is?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When we got married I said to her as you know I go to footie don't attempt to change that for that will be the end of the marriage.
Blimey :lol:

Nice easy out for her should she need it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
We need to play this smart everyone. We need to give Dean what he wants. Adulation.

I am calling on the club to declare Saturday Miike Deanerday

- Get Richie Reynolds to announce him as if he were one of our own during the lineups
- "Mr. Dean can I please have your shirt" signs held up by every child in the front row
- Giant "100 not out" banner held up by the north in celebration of the great man's red card tally
- New chant.

He will be dishing out the reds to Newcastle like it's Christmas.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
You want the impossible.
I feel that if Cardiff don't beat Fulham, it will do nothing more for our players than had we tarted at 3. But if they do beat Fulham, we'll be incredibly nervous.

True. We've had some shocking decisions against us regardless of the refs though.

How dare you sir, we do not tart!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
some nappy wearing , pepsi drinking , cotton bud butt back passage tickling fuk nut

Weirdest insult I've ever heard. Quite enjoyed it though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here