Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Line of Duty

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Exactly and Hastings has his own person (Lisa) imbedded with the crooks....she recognised what Hastings typed ''bring things to a close''

Or it could have been the spelling of definitely which he typed correctly, previously it’s been spelt incorrectly. So she knew it wasn’t the person sending the messages before. It also rules out Hastings as being the top bent copper.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or it could have been the spelling of definitely which he typed correctly, previously it’s been spelt incorrectly. So she knew it wasn’t the person sending the messages before. It also rules out Hastings as being the top bent copper.

A spelling pedant OCG member?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Impressive!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The question now is can we get back in time from the Arsenal game to watch the series finale from the start

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

No, he spelled it 'definately' again, the same error as before. Unless it's a code word. Or unless AC 12 knew that was the way the original message sender had written it so deliberately included the error.

Bloody hell, all the above are possible. Or maybe Jed Mercurio can't spell definitely. Anyway, it's a pedant's paradise. Love it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
So was it spent wrong again or not!??? Ffs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The last two episodes have been excellent. This is a far superior series to the last one.
And don’t expect too much to get resolved. This was supposed to be the last series but now there are going to be two more.

As an aside, the man-mountain henchman (Masilov?) is a Brighton based actor, Tomi. Had many a pint round the same table as him. Nice chap.
Indeed. Could Tomi be the undercover agent ?

OK, Miroslav tortured Arnott in series 1, but...

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
No, he spelled it 'definately' again, the same error as before. Unless it's a code word. Or unless AC 12 knew that was the way the original message sender had written it so deliberately included the error.

Bloody hell, all the above are possible. Or maybe Jed Mercurio can't spell definitely. Anyway, it's a pedant's paradise. Love it.
OMG there’s my total denial it can be Hastings blown. Thanks

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Everyone is reading too much into it, the same idiot production assistant typed up both sequences and made the same spelling mistake both times.

I think it being Hastings is too obvious, although I'm certain the milfy lawyer is up to no good though. Polly Walker can try to corrupt me anytime she wants.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Everyone is reading too much into it, the same idiot production assistant typed up both sequences and made the same spelling mistake both times.

I think it being Hastings is too obvious, although I'm certain the milfy lawyer is up to no good though. Polly Walker can try to corrupt me anytime she wants.

It obviously can't be Hastings If he is at the top of a web of a crooked police organisation he really isn't getting much cash out of it.

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Our true Line of Duty.

Large

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
What was the money thing about the with ex cop? Was that a loan or a bung?
If Hastings truly is bent to the extent he is working with crooks, he can't have been doing it for long if he still living in a cheap hotel.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I just watched it, I thought it was Sunday today... d'oh!! However I am still no better off than last Sunday. I think it's the DI above Arnott, she's the only one that has not yet had an implication.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Look at the facts, this really feels like 3-2-1 and Dustybin. Basically there are no facts and everyone has so far been implicated except our lovely DI. She will go down, mark my words.

Umm...have u watched all the previous series? ...best work on what day of the week it is and start from there :D

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

There's no way that was an accident. The initial misspelling stood out like a sore thumb so I've been waiting for its reoccurrence. Could be a red herring but it was defiantly deliberate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here