Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] #cpfc

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Watching on a stream. Palace were noisy until Watford scored and then deathly silence, even HF couldn't get some childish noises out of their mouths. Watford just quiet, Watford always just quiet. Palace score and all of a sudden the early afternoon nap is disturbed again. The HF manage to find their voices. Watford score again and once again, the library kicks in until full time.
Yep. That's what I heard too. But the Palace noise was just that whoahohwhoah droning and the shit Wan Bissaka song.

As you say, Watford score - silence.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Watching on a stream. Palace were noisy until Watford scored and then deathly silence, even HF couldn't get some childish noises out of their mouths. Watford just quiet, Watford always just quiet. Palace score and all of a sudden the early afternoon nap is disturbed again. The HF manage to find their voices. Watford score again and once again, the library kicks in until full time.

Same as they were at home last week then basically.......

‘Where’s your famous atmosphere?’

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
We’re easy a top 10 side.. yet we lose every winnable game. Every season we’re fighting for survival.. same shit year after year. Should NOT be in this situation. #CPFC

A Palace fan tweet, shall I tell him, or will you?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We’re easy a top 10 side.. yet we lose every winnable game. Every season we’re fighting for survival.. same shit year after year. Should NOT be in this situation. #CPFC

A Palace fan tweet, shall I tell him, or will you?

Nah leave them to their delusions, it hurts so much more when it never happens

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Crystal Palace have:

The Best Player outside of the Top 6 ( £200m- rated too)
The Best Defensive Partnership outside the Top 6
The Best RB in the Premier League
The Best Penalty Taker in the PL
The Best Midfield Player outside of the Top 6
The Best Fans in the whole wide world
The biggest Ultra Cupboard

Is it any wonder Albion were there for the taking?

But it was windy.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Is this a good time to ask one of our visitors on here how the new stand is coming along?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Is this a good time to ask one of our visitors on here how the new stand is coming along?

You're be waiting a very long time, if you do get an answer that is.

It's a bit of a touchy subject with reports their billionaire owners want out. (With the ring fenced 100m for 1, ONE, stand).

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Not Bad...

away.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You're be waiting a very long time, if you do get an answer that is.

It's a bit of a touchy subject with reports their billionaire owners want out. (With the ring fenced 100m for 1, ONE, stand).
But [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] told us all that it was just minor planning technicalities that were holding back the project.

Oh and that the fact that there is no £100m anywhere in the accounts of the club was irrelevant, it's #ringfenced

I'm starting to think that #ringfenced is just a Palace term for "non existent". Maybe I'm just a cynic though.

They're clearly cracking on with the stand.....

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] told us all that it was just minor planning technicalities that were holding back the project.

Oh and that the fact that there is no £100m anywhere in the accounts of the club was irrelevant, it's #ringfenced

I'm starting to think that #ringfenced is just a Palace term for "non existent". Maybe I'm just a cynic though.

I used to contract for Prince Charming. He sold his company for 55 million, a nice little egg nest, but for running a Prem footy club?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

They are sheep, pure and simple. They hang of every word Parish feeds them, obviously can't see from the outside in how tinpot they actually are.

Imagine being them right now, how it must feel to have been done twice by your fiercest rivals in the top flight in one season, then, to top it off, you get done THREE times by Watford, one being in the FA Cup quarter final which could have given them a chance of rectifying the double we did over them in the slight possibility we met in the semi's at Wembley.

They've got the stand tho. It's #ringfenced

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here