Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
But they won't. They are scapegoating. They are putting out the message to all terrorists and American preachers that they have deleted a bigot, and watch it or you'll be next, when in reality they won't. It's a farce and bullshit. Today's headlines, tomorrow's chip paper.

I think you’re right.

(I’m most definitely not a right wing fan of Trump, EDL .... before I get accused of that. I simply want ALL haters crushed).

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tweeted Cleggy about him last week, maybe it worked

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Will somebody fund me please? I have nothing extra to add to this world but I do like money.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps they can now make an example of a looney lefty and we can get take a very small step toward some form of rational, centred political atmosphere.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I wish they'd just get rid of anyone who enjoys these political online binfests which predictably ends up with people not being able to accept a different view to their own.The result of their online journey for democracy always ends in petty insults through name calling and crappy generalisations, and all over a small little tick they're entitled to. Sad really when you consider how short life really is.

I thought politics was supposed to be a discussion for the intelligent. Turns out it's just a load of thick idiots trying to be intelligent. Tommy Robinson is a great example.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
But they won't. They are scapegoating. They are putting out the message to all terrorists and American preachers that they have deleted a bigot, and watch it or you'll be next, when in reality they won't. It's a farce and bullshit. Today's headlines, tomorrow's chip paper.

They did ban Britain First quite a while ago.

As Southern Rail say - If you see it, report it.

I got a fake account banned a couple of years ago, for pretending to be a dead soldier.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They did ban Britain First quite a while ago.

As Southern Rail say - If you see it, report it.

I got a fake account banned a couple of years ago, for pretending to be a dead soldier.

These aren't fake though (but well done anyway). Perhaps Southern Rail should be banned for fake news?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I wish they'd just get rid of anyone who enjoys these political online binfests which predictably ends up with people not being able to accept a different view to their own.The result of their online journey for democracy always ends in petty insults through name calling and crappy generalisations, and all over a small little tick they're entitled to. Sad really when you consider how short life really is.

I thought politics was supposed to be a discussion for the intelligent. Turns out it's just a load of thick idiots trying to be intelligent. Tommy Robinson is a great example.

**** off, ****.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
But who decides where the line is drawn?

In this case, Facebook. It's their website, they own it so they can do what they want.

Miribel

Feb 19, 2019
What about free speech?

How has his free speech been infringed upon? Facebook is a private entity and is able to set its own rules of conduct. You could call your boss a ****, but the odds are you're getting the sack - free speech does not equal freedom from consequences.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
About time the channel that allows him to serve up his hatred did something about him. Let's hope they apply their rules to others in society that wish to stir up anger and incite tribe to fight tribe.

Horrible individual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here