The Falmer Stadium...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

E.P. Sam

Sep 6, 2003
scott said:
your going nowhere bar div 3 anyway

Good signature Scott - an indicator of your intelligence.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Come on scott, give us some abuse we haven't heard before. BOrient still think we're going to join them down there. Which, let's be honest, is pretty pathetic when we're sat second in the league

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After the Public Enquiry reconvenes for a couple of weeks this month, its then packed off to Prescott. We should have a decision before the end of the year.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
scott, I don't know if you've met Watford O, another "rival" fan. Posts some shite like you, but to be fair, congratulates us when we do well. Can we expect the same from you, or is Berkshire right?

scott

Aug 3, 2003
chelmsford
if and when you beat us,good result are higher than us or even get a result i will praise you and yes i have had a bet on vale , at 50/1like i do every year , and i have also backed swindon at 40/1

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
scott said:
your going nowhere bar div 3 anyway

Hello again you stupid little ****...you're in school late tonight aren't you? Mummy stuck in traffic and can't collect you after your detention? Shame...never mind, she'll probably have a nice wickle lollipop for you to suck on when she eventually gets there.

How long before they release daddy from pwison?

Now please go and play on the A12 or A13 or whatever road runs through Chelms:sick:ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports