Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
All been there, right?

sunderland.gif

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Hope Charlton win. Tiring comments from the commentators re Sunderlands 'incredible' support; 'they took over trafalger square last night again, it's just what they do', etc :yawn:... When i flicked onto their semi final home leg there looked like there was about 10k there
Would be nice if we "took over" somewhere

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nice to see the South overcoming a northern City which unlike the cultured, educated and forward thinking University City to the north of them, is stuffed full or swivel eyed looney leavers gradually losing their jobs as Brexit gets closer.

Makems = Unemployed and League One.

You can keep Poyet, Buckley & Bridcutt!

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
Nice to see the South overcoming a northern City which unlike the cultured, educated and forward thinking University City to the north of them, is stuffed full or swivel eyed looney leavers gradually losing their jobs as Brexit gets closer.

Makems = Unemployed and League One.

You can keep Poyet, Buckley & Bridcutt!
You don't need a job up there.....they aren't getting ripped off like down here

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Wouldn't necessarily pay to hear Lee Bowyer doing any after dinner speaking but he's done a fine job under testing circumstances at Charlton. With some solid investment they could well be knocking on the door of the Premier League over the next few seasons.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wouldn't necessarily pay to hear Lee Bowyer doing any after dinner speaking but he's done a fine job under testing circumstances at Charlton. With some solid investment they could well be knocking on the door of the Premier League over the next few seasons.

Sign of a mis spent youth, simply playing sport. (Rooney, Jimmy White, Gascoigne).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I wonder if sixth will be good enough for them this time if they do make the Premier :smile:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Mad seeing teams like Sunderland third tier compared to some Premier League clubs.

Indeed it is - There are few, if any, that can match Sunderland and Newcastle's support when things aren't going so well.

I've arrived for our big day tomorrow and loads of Mackems around Euston/Kings Cross, fair play to them they've been good humoured as ever.....

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Ouch indeed.
That's what was said when out of control Bowyer had a scrap in the middle of the pitch dragging the name of Newcastle through the mud, very hypocritical from Newcastle.
Very happy Charlton won, Sunderland staying in league one will create some very pissed off Mackems, they were sure they were going straight back up.
But I wouldn't give Bowyer the steam off my piss.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Indeed it is - There are few, if any, that can match Sunderland and Newcastle's support when things aren't going so well.

I've arrived for our big day tomorrow and loads of Mackems around Euston/Kings Cross, fair play to them they've been good humoured as ever.....

They seem in pretty good spirits on readytogo tonight ... gallows humour.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Wonderful to see that Charlton are finally back in the Championship, especially as the last time we played them they were on their way down. Good friends of the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here