Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The official Charlton v Sunderland thread

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Hope Charlton win. Tiring comments from the commentators re Sunderlands 'incredible' support; 'they took over trafalger square last night again, it's just what they do', etc :yawn:... When i flicked onto their semi final home leg there looked like there was about 10k there

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Hope Charlton win. Tiring comments from the commentators re Sunderlands 'incredible' support; 'they took over trafalger square last night again, it's just what they do', etc :yawn:... When i flicked onto their semi final home leg there looked like there was about 10k there

Agree!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I checked the tv listings, and on sky sports main event it said it started at 4pm. I've missed the first half! Not that I really care, tbh.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
It's a funny thing watching football as a neutral. You think that you don't care who wins and then they show Jonny Williams warming up and you find yourself hoping for extra time and penalties, just so he can miss the key one.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's a funny thing watching football as a neutral. You think that you don't care who wins and then they show Jonny Williams warming up and you find yourself hoping for extra time and penalties, just so he can miss the key one.

As a neutral, I’m still torn between the sponsors. Do I prefer Charlton’s Betdaq, or Sunderland’s Betdaq?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Commentator talking bravely about Sunderland player having 'an injection, then another one before the 'Dr' refused to give a third'. :whistle:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
As a neutral, I’m still torn between the sponsors. Do I prefer Charlton’s Betdaq, or Sunderland’s Betdaq?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Villa and Derby also have the same shirt sponsors 32RED.
Is this a massive coincidence? or am I missing something?

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Commentators have been so Mackem-centric, I reckon they'll hurl themselves off the Wembley arch if their boys fail to go up

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Slightly off topic but did you get to the Man City gane!?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
YES Charlton!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here