Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Graham Potter joins on four-year deal

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
SSN:

Daniel James set to become Manchester United's first singing of the summer. Deal not done yet but will be soon. Personal terms agreed. Player wants to join United.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
SSN:

Daniel James set to become Manchester United's first singing of the summer. Deal not done yet but will be soon. Personal terms agreed. Player wants to join United.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if he is signing for their first team, or signing with a view of going out on loan to , say, a lower premier league team.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Rosenior was writing about potter over a year ago interesting.....

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-ostersund-human-touch-arsenal-europa-league
"It will be interesting to see how his career progresses and whether in time an English club owner will be “brave” or “crazy” enough not only to employ a man who has proved successful with his ideas in Scandinavia but to give him the time and patience needed for consistent, long-term success. "

Well they've found an owner brave or crazy enough.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
He's also tiny...

ddB4ajH2.jpg

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Well if our Graham gets invited to an 8am meeting with PB and TB to talk about next seasons transfers, I hope he takes his agent and a lawyer with him

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
A unique approach to team building.

'Ostersunds is not an ordinary football club. Their extraordinary achievements on the pitch are underpinned by a unique approach to team-building off it. They have developed a ‘culture academy’ where players sing, dance and act in front of an audience in an attempt to boost their performance ability. This has included staging a rock concert, at which Potter himself sang, and a performance of Swan Lake…
“It was a young lady who called me with the idea that cultural expression can be good for athletes. I thought it was very interesting – out of the box.'

I'm having visions of Locadia on the decks, Dunk and Duffy with baseball wearing baseball caps back to front and rapping, whilst GP is doing back flips in an attempt to get down with the Albion MASSIVE. :smokin:

https://www.soccercoachweekly.net/soccer-coaching/blog/graham-potter-coaching-story/

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Potty-Time is from the 39th minute through to 46 with thingy James chat sandwiched in between.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...released-player-football-weekly-extra-podcast

Nothing particularly new, all very glowing.

The only bit that induced an 'oh' from me was fella saying 10 times last season Potter had a 5'9 ball playing centre back, as one of the 3, just so Swansea could get control right from the very beginning.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey today's definitely the day for quality re-reads.

I'm only 3 pages and this is very funny and I can't wait to find what bollox I was spouting in the summer.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Blimey today's definitely the day for quality re-reads.

I'm only 3 pages and this is very funny and I can't wait to find what bollox I was spouting in the summer.

Summer? You spout bollox all the time.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here