Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Franky Lampard's Brighton

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
I have no opinion on Lampard as our new manager.

But I will say this. When someone is determined to tell you their IQ score as proof of how clever they are, I always take it as a massive warning sign.
In my experience the people that are genuinely astute/clever/brilliant don't even know or care how they score in an IQ test. They generally have nothing to prove.
Boasting about your IQ score only proves one thing: You are a knob.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

But I will say this. When someone is determined to tell you their IQ score as proof of how clever they are, I always take it as a massive warning sign.
In my experience the people that are genuinely astute/clever/brilliant don't even know or care how they score in an IQ test. They generally have nothing to prove.

You sound like a classic 84

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

IQ is massively overrated. It isn’t what makes people successful at all. EQ is far, far more important.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

maybe for moderate high scores. if someone has exceptional score, seems fair enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here