Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next Brighton Manager?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The way the press are creaming themselves over Pep this morning, maybe we should appoint one of City’s 6 chefs?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I would LOVE Lampard. It won't be.

Too expensive. Don’t mean wages. More changing all the branding, signage, merchandise etc to FL’s Brighton & HA.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Be interesting to see if Bloom goes for a man already in a job. Didn't he once say there was enough good managers out of work or something like that ?

Obviously things could be different now with Premier league money.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Lampard has been backed into 7/2 and Potter out from 1/4 to 4/9.

I think Steve Clarke would be a good appointment. Has PL managerial experience with Chelsea and has done a very good job at Kilmarnock on no money. Gerrard too would be a good appointment, has done well this season , again with limited spend. Although I think he will probably want to stay at Rangers another season to win the league and stop the manky mob getting 9 in a row.

My hope though is Benitez.....that would be awesome.....

TNBA

TTF

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
What about this Bruno Genesio fella who was spotted around the training ground a few weeks ago?

LVGull

May 13, 2016

I think Steve Clarke would be a good appointment. Has PL managerial experience with Chelsea and has done a very good job at Kilmarnock on no money. Gerrard too would be a good appointment, has done well this season , again with limited spend. Although I think he will probably want to stay at Rangers another season to win the league and stop the manky mob getting 9 in a row.

TNBA

TTF

Let’s hope Tony doesn’t consult you.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

TNBA

TTF

All those names you mention would be a massive disappointment. I'm also confident none are on Blooms radar either.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not saying Hughton shouldn’t have gone but some of the names being bandied about arent
Exactly Inspiring .
Chris will be a hard act to improve on

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I do wonder whether we would have sounded someone out before making the call. I'd like to think we have made noises in the direction of Arsene Wenger, and have recieved positive noises back. I know it's a lot to ask, but then as a club we have such incredible, experienced, and respected people behind the scenes, and such a world class infrastructure these days, that we could genuinely be an attractive option. I know every club would like to think the same, but we do seriously have something special down here just waiting to be unleashed.

I could be wearing my blue and white tinted glasses and I could also be overly intoxicated, but I want Arsene Wenger and I am getting my hopes up.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I do wonder whether we would have sounded someone out before making the call. I'd like to think we have made noises in the direction of Arsene Wenger, and have recieved positive noises back. I know it's a lot to ask, but then as a club we have such incredible, experienced, and respected people behind the scenes, and such a world class infrastructure these days, that we could genuinely be an attractive option. I know every club would like to think the same, but we do seriously have something special down here just waiting to be unleashed.

I could be wearing my blue and white tinted glasses and I could also be overly intoxicated, but I want Arsene Wenger and I am getting my hopes up.

Close to France as well!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
With that amazing Ajax team seemingly set to be broken up, might Erik Ten Hag be looking for a fresh challenge?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here