Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
I am baffled that there are so many supporters that believe their fellow fans with purchase history don't deserve tickets.

Hopefully the nice guys of NSC will offer their guest tickets to you.

Don't buy the membership!

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pompey sold 41k tickets for the checkatrade trophy final, and they still have fans complaining that they didn’t get tickets. I guess it’s the same whatever team you are, if there is demand, someone is going to lose out. At least we’ve been offered a few extras.

I also see that Pompey have the Boxpark on Saturday, the cost for fans to get in, £0.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Supported? With no membership, purchase history or STH friends to buy you a guest ticket? Such dedicated support is... Underwhelming.

You say no purchase history but the point is he/she could have lots of purchase history but has no right to buy a ticket for this game. You can buy tickets for almost any home game and quite a few away games now without membership. So it pretty much amounts to a £25 charge for one game.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Pompey sold 41k tickets for the checkatrade trophy final, and they still have fans complaining that they didn’t get tickets. I guess it’s the same whatever team you are, if there is demand, someone is going to lose out. At least we’ve been offered a few extras.

I also see that Pompey have the Boxpark on Saturday, the cost for fans to get in, £0.

Really? They're going to have to fumigate the whole place during the week #twats

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
That devalues the membership and will rightfully piss off a lot of people on that scheme.

Our initial allocation has almost sold out. Lets not forget the extra 1500 that has been recently added. Club have got this right IMO. But I’m sure a lot of people, without tickets and friends to ask to buy tickets for them, will disagree.

No, I'm a bronze member and think it should go to purchase history now. (fwiw I think it will)

What actually devalues the membership is forcing thousands of other people to buy it, this actually reduces my priority window which is the main reason to buy it.

Anyway I had two spare bronze memberships and the two guest tickets - I've used them all now on non-members and hope everyone else on here without a membership gets helped too. We're the good guys on NSC :)

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
Around 2130 Albion tickets left as of 8:15pm tonight, think it’s got to open up to fans with purchase history now?

el punal

That may be but at least we have a whole programme of events on offer, so no complaints from me.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
I don't really understand why people are so negative about a "membership". I rarely get to the Amex but my bronze card gives me a chance of a ticket as the stadium is almost full each time. I got 4 tickets to man Utd and Middlesborough FA cup games last season. OK could have maybe got them without membership as it turns out but for £22 I think it was worth it (plus I got a nice tin with various bits of tat in) plus it is subsidising the club

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't really understand why people are so negative about a "membership". I rarely get to the Amex but my bronze card gives me a chance of a ticket as the stadium is almost full each time. I got 4 tickets to man Utd and Middlesborough FA cup games last season. OK could have maybe got them without membership as it turns out but for £22 I think it was worth it (plus I got a nice tin with various bits of tat in) plus it is subsidising the club

............because there are, and always will be, a cohort of people that will be looking for any reason at all to criticise regardless of how good things are. No business ever gets anything right all the time, so every time a suitable wrinkle appears they’ll jump on it.

FWIW this could have been done on purchase history at some point already I reckon, but stepping back from that they’ve managed to shift about 34,000 tickets, with sensible prioritisation to suit the vast majority and virtually zero wait time. It’s not a bad effort IMO.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
............because there are, and always will be, a cohort of people that will be looking for any reason at all to criticise regardless of how good things are. No business ever gets anything right all the time, so every time a suitable wrinkle appears they’ll jump on it.

FWIW this could have been done on purchase history at some point already I reckon, but stepping back from that they’ve managed to shift about 34,000 tickets, with sensible prioritisation to suit the vast majority and virtually zero wait time. It’s not a bad effort IMO.

Nailed it.

Its perfectly clear on the website - membership gives you PRIORITY when tickets come up for sale. Yes, you can still usually get tickets without it for the humdrum stuff during the course of the season. But when massive occasions like this come around, a membership will guarantee you a ticket. People who choose to swerve being a BHA member are well within their rights, but then grizzling when an FA Cup Semi-Final comes along, and they find themselves with noses pressed up against the glass...sorry. Everyone knows how this works. We've been told in advance.

Purchase history is an aspect that maybe shouldn't be entirely ignored. But by that, you're expecting the club to set up a whole new database, with various tiers, to establish ANOTHER queue with various windows according to who has more purchase history than someone else. Come on. Demand is huge. Just buy a frigging membership - it works out at what, £2 a month over a year ?

Its not like they sprung this on anyone. Its there in black and white - members will get priority for tickets. End of.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
But all those people have had first dibs, as was their due. What possible reason could be there be now not to try and allow/get as many Albion at Wembley as possible? Apart from pure selfishness.

Not saying anyone can't have a ticket... Just saying that everyone else has paid for membership in order to access tickets, why should it be different for this game or these people?

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Nailed it.

Its perfectly clear on the website - membership gives you PRIORITY when tickets come up for sale. Yes, you can still usually get tickets without it for the humdrum stuff during the course of the season. But when massive occasions like this come around, a membership will guarantee you a ticket. People who choose to swerve being a BHA member are well within their rights, but then grizzling when an FA Cup Semi-Final comes along, and they find themselves with noses pressed up against the glass...sorry. Everyone knows how this works. We've been told in advance.

Purchase history is an aspect that maybe shouldn't be entirely ignored. But by that, you're expecting the club to set up a whole new database, with various tiers, to establish ANOTHER queue with various windows according to who has more purchase history than someone else. Come on. Demand is huge. Just buy a frigging membership - it works out at what, £2 a month over a year ?

Its not like they sprung this on anyone. Its there in black and white - members will get priority for tickets. End of.

So we have been told in advance? When do they go on general sale?
It's just £2 a month? Not if you want to take kids as well. Even if you took 1 child it's equivalent to a £40 booking fee.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here