Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Where have they gone?

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
In recent years, NSC has become populated with a new influx of outspoken posters. In that, NSC is just like so many other facets of western society, but there are certain events and figures that have empowered them. There has also been a large and secretive funding campaign behind the dissemination of such views. Hopefully most on here will be aware of just who is being referred to, but they've all of a sudden vacated this forum. This is because they're cowards. Perhaps they could be brave enough to step forward and show some contrition; perhaps they might want to repeat the tropes that they've been spreading on here in recent years.

But you reap what you sow. There's plenty of mods on here that have stepped forward and removed or banned certain posters. There is also a number of posters that have challenged their hate speech. They have been very prominent in using free speech arguments to facilitate their hate speech. What happened in Christchurch hasn't happened in isolation. We all need to reflect on the kind of society and the type of forum we want to inhabit.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hang on

Are you...comparing posters on NSC to what has happened in Christchurch?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think you might be overanalysing things a bit.....

Occasional prat posts something stupid, gets a ban or suspension........or crawls back under the rock they came from.

....or is this the first proper NSC conspiracy theory?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Right until the end of the OP I thought it was going to be a joke about Palace fans.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Who? What? Where? When?

Have I missed something?

[emoji85][emoji86][emoji87]

Jimmy Grimble

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
In recent years, NSC has become populated with a new influx of outspoken posters. In that, NSC is just like so many other facets of western society, but there are certain events and figures that have empowered them. There has also been a large and secretive funding campaign behind the dissemination of such views. Hopefully most on here will be aware of just who is being referred to, but they've all of a sudden vacated this forum. This is because they're cowards. Perhaps they could be brave enough to step forward and show some contrition; perhaps they might want to repeat the tropes that they've been spreading on here in recent years.

But you reap what you sow. There's plenty of mods on here that have stepped forward and removed or banned certain posters. There is also a number of posters that have challenged their hate speech. They have been very prominent in using free speech arguments to facilitate their hate speech. What happened in Christchurch hasn't happened in isolation. We all need to reflect on the kind of society and the type of forum we want to inhabit.

Vitriolic bollocks.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

OK, so what was Anjem Choudary's user name then? And what was Abu Hamza's post count before he buggered off? I must admit they hid their hate messages very well - I had no idea I was being radicalised.........................................

Or is the OP just typing bollox?

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm ready.

tin.jpeg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
65e92dae78bd929e755d4023edb21b29.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports