Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Ayew

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I love that us doing badly still involves finishing above you

Difficult to imagine what you mean by 'class'. The Withdean didn't feel too classy when I went there - not that I think that matters. Doubling your attendance with a load of Chelsea fans doesn't either if I'm honest.

Yawn, you’ve had a four season head start at the top table and boast about finishing 4 pts ahead of us, you should rightly be proud of that.

What club did the extra 10,000 fans that have turned up since you got promoted to the Premier League support? Or are they all Palace fans who suddenly remembered where Selhurst Park after a collective bout of amnesia?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The fact is that the attraction of coming on here is to have laugh at a set of fans who are incredibly bitter towards everything to do with our club.

Parochial football rivalries aside, you probably need more in your life if this is true.

Time to move on in more than one respect.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Palace fans desperate to be abused. Something quite sad there. Why would I want to go on BBS to be told what a C**t I am? Cleary all these Palace mugs like it. Well you are all C**ts, does that make you happy? Why don't you go on your own boards and talk about cladding or Wilf's new watch or whatever it is you do instead of coming on here?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Palace fans desperate to be abused. Something quite sad there. Why would I want to go on BBS to be told what a C**t I am? Cleary all these Palace mugs like it. Well you are all C**ts, does that make you happy? Why don't you go on your own boards and talk about cladding or Wilf's new watch or whatever it is you do instead of coming on here?
They have a thousand page thread on bbs called insights of a Brighton fan, why the sad bellends are on here so they can report back to the other muppets.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The thing is you don't really think that do you. The Palace fans on here would not be starting 150 page threads on your players if they weren't on here laughing at your threads on ours.

The fact is that the attraction of coming on here is to have laugh at a set of fans who are incredibly bitter towards everything to do with our club. You don't get that on the BBS. We have an away fans end full of pointless threads bickering on attendances that 99% of users never bother to look at.

You need to start identifying as Brighton fans rather than anti-Palace fans. The hate us consuming you all!

I keep reading this accusation from Palace fans that we are incredibly bitter. The definition of bitterness is anger and disappointment at being treated unfairly.
Taking that definition how can we be bitter towards Palace? It doesn't make sense.

What we do is point out the administrations and cheating that went on, twice, to gain the position and money that you've got now. The screwing over of local businesses, etc, but we're not bitter about it. That is nonsense.

We were unfailry treated by our own board in 1997, and got off our backsides to fight it, keep going and slowly raise ourselves by our bootstraps. We had a chairman, who didn't have a lot of money, but galvanised people to keep going, until a fan, whose family has been associated with the club for a long long time, put some of his own fortune into us, and paid for the infrastructure.

Does that make us bitter? Of course, not. Stop fooling yourselves that we are bitter. We just don't like cheats.

Nondescript Nick

May 19, 2017
Yawn, you’ve had a four season head start at the top table and boast about finishing 4 pts ahead of us, you should rightly be proud of that.
They finished 5 pts ahead of us in their first season back, so not sure of the relevance of this for either side.

Fact is, both teams finished the season with good momentum. Tentatively predicting seasons of comfortable safety (at the very least) for both teams.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
They have a thousand page thread on bbs called insights of a Brighton fan, why the sad bellends are on here so they can report back to the other muppets.
That's deeply embarrassing. Or it would be if there wasn't SO much more to be embarrassed about as a Palace fan.

Never seem to get an answer from them either when it's pointed out that it's not just Brighton who mock their shithouse club, it's everyone.

"You're bitter" "You're jealous". No, we're LAUGHING at you. As is the whole of English football as you lurch from one cringefest to another.

Go back to your own board Palace goons and enjoy arguing amongst yourselves over your "ultras", your unfunded stadium plans, your haemorrhaging of money on "Top Six" wages and all the other things that make you the laughing stock of English football.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Like when bozza banned me from your Wilf thread when I pointed out the paradox that Wilf couldn't be shit and capable of taking a doomed side from relegation certainties to mid table. Stoke finished rock bottom with Shaqiri

What could you possibly have to be incredibly amused about? In my entire lifetime and for several years before no one in their right mind could ever say that Brighton were a bigger club than Palace.

Get over it.

It's happening right now before your eyes now isn't it? That is why you are all getting oh so precious and defensive. We have a minted local true fan as a chairman, a stunning ground, a training ground that makes yours look like a local cricket club, bigger attendance's, outspending you despite your 'wealthy' American asset stripper owners (take a look at that if I were you). Keep papering over the cracks boys, the bitterest pill and all that. :lol:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Haven't seen it but this is kind of what I imagined..............post on here, spout a load of the usual bollocks, get a few replies and then scuttle off back to Shitsville to post about how they 'totally owned a few weeds this morning' before jizzing over their keyboards.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not really worth it is it mate

If you were to ask a neutral premier league football fan (who actually watches games) in my opinion it would be mostly Palace. I could well be incapable of thinking rationally though, I am a Palace fan after all.

You make a good point here. Which begs the question, why on earth are you on a Brighton forum trying to sell the virtues of your team?

What reaction are you expecting?

Good luck with your top ten finish, presumably we will all hear about it on here endlessly. Sadly though, should you find a way to **** it up again you will be just as quiet as last year. #youonlysingwhenyourwinning

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Like when bozza banned me from your Wilf thread when I pointed out the paradox that Wilf couldn't be shit and capable of taking a doomed side from relegation certainties to mid table. Stoke finished rock bottom with Shaqiri

What could you possibly have to be incredibly amused about? In my entire lifetime and for several years before no one in their right mind could ever say that Brighton were a bigger club than Palace.

Get over it.

:cry::cry::cry:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Whilst I take youre point regarding comparison with Ward, Montoya played for 80 minutes in just one game to get that Champions League medal.

The point being made was that we haven't signed anyone with Premier League experience. That's the kind of lazy shite trotted out by Merson every Saturday on ''Goals for Morons by Morons' or whatever it's called. We've signed players who have been in World Cups, Champions League and the top European divisions. Quite what advantage Wigan away in 2014 is over any of that is a mystery to me. I'd rather they were good skilful players that fit in the system rather than say played up front for Villa & Liverpool, earnt 100K a week, scored next to nothing and then came to us to sit on the bench for 30 million large.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great to have a bit of Albion - Palace banter on here.

It'll be interesting to see if Zaha will be required to carry the Palace baggage once again this season, or whether anyone else will feel like chipping in.

As for Jordan Ayew, I'm reminded of that David Brent quote: "I'm not saying he's unlucky but if he fell in a barrel full of tits he'd come up sucking his own thumb."

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

What club did the extra 10,000 fans that have turned up since you got promoted to the Premier League support? Or are they all Palace fans who suddenly remembered where Selhurst Park after a collective bout of amnesia?

Happens a lot in South London i think, for most of last season there was mass amnesia about how to log on to NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here