Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
He’s on his way to East Midlands and Leicester! Brighton would not put him on a private jet! It’s not the Bloom way...But it wreaks of the Owners of Leicester. If he signs for us I will be astonished. We can’t compete with LCFC and after the money they got for Mahrez it really is a no brainier! Wages and almost a guaranteed starting place! #moveon

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
adf57c7c69f3328a313a4ee6bbfba179.png

Ok so it’s descending from 26,000 feet just about to come below 20,000 so maybe just maybe a Gatwick or Biggin Hill landing is on the cards....

Can’t take much more. Gah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They say Brighton is pretty, though I've never been
Well Ali says it's the best place that he's ever seen
Oh and he should know, he wants to be there enough
Lord we love Ali, oh we love him so much

Very good :thumbsup::

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why is he on a plane to the UK when [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION]'s 'privileged sources' said it was a fact he was in Lancing at 9-45 am yesterday - did he forget something?

FWIW, one source says he was in London overnight. Another source says he was in Ashford.

MOTWYW...

I have two very privileged, but completely unrelated sources. Only if I ever hear from these two unrelated privileged sources to hear the same thing, within 48 hours of each other, do I ever conclude that it must be solid enough to stand up to any scrutiny. I honestly have no problem if you think it’s bluster. I just happen to be fortunate enough to have two very very reliable routes.

If you’ve ever read in depth about the world of football deals, it is beyond murky, this crazy shit really does happen, daily.

It’s fact I’m afraid, he was in Lancing before 10am this morning. Mock all you like, it is fact.

And it is fact that a deal had been negotiated for LD. If he has since used that to leverage a better wage then so be it, but those are the facts. Not seeking publicity. Just trying to share what I hear.

AJ was in Lancing at 9.45am on Monday morning. A counter bid has caused the balls up. He should have been holding up the shirt at 1pm today. He got further than Pritchard, but not far enough.

FACT. :lol: :lol:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
This is great :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here