Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Dit4U9xWkAEyu6R.jpg:large

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was. I imagine the club have told him to leave twitter after his faux pas.

You think that account was a Brazilian player? Tweeting in the middle of a Sunday ‘announce blah blah’ - you think a Brazilian would really even know this ‘trendy’ twitter thing that the kids do!? Can’t see it.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It’s a codeshare flight (in case you were being serious about there being 3 flights!) someone from foxestalk thinks it’s a KLM Flight

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
You think that account was a Brazilian player? Tweeting in the middle of a Sunday ‘announce blah blah’ - you think a Brazilian would really even know this ‘trendy’ twitter thing that the kids do!? Can’t see it.

He's a young man who has spent the last few years in Europe. Not the last remaining member of an Amazonian tribe.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade

Like I said, Naylor tweeted an @ to the account immediately after interviewing him. Strange thing for him to do if he wasn't sure. Irrelevant now it's gone now anyway.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
M25 around Cobham is pretty busy at the moment, he’s probably better off going up the M1 rather than trying to come South

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

What was the tweet?

'Announce Jahanbakhsh'

I’m 90% sure that account is fake, and not actually Bernardo.

It's genuine. Unless Andy Naylor was fooled too. He tweeted the account shortly after interviewing him.

I’m 99% sure. Some sad people out there! As if he’d say ‘announce’ something like the cringy kids do :lol: and as if his English would be perfect and he’d tweet weird shite.

Its now suspended.

Surprise surprise - embarrassing that people were replying to it as if it was him :facepalm:

It was. I imagine the club have told him to leave twitter after his faux pas.

There you go... was a fake saddo a mile off ffs!
CF47E252-18D4-4ACB-8FD0-CAAE7E1920CD.png

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Photo of KLM 737 seat (in particular armrest) to compare against today’s Instagram photo. Looks like a good match for a 737 seat in business class?

Attachments

• 44015EFC-9183-433C-B852-759E3F01B64E.jpeg
    44015EFC-9183-433C-B852-759E3F01B64E.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 664

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He's a young man who has spent the last few years in Europe. Not the last remaining member of an Amazonian tribe.

You can tell an English tweeter and a foreign English tweeter normally tbf. Was clearly not him as proved above. No need to apologise :thumbsup:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Photo of KLM 737 seat (in particular armrest) to compare against today’s Instagram photo. Looks like a good match for a 737 seat in business class?

Excellent work - so the only question is whether he's at Heathrow or heading to Southampton (and if he's reading this thread whether he decides we are all completely insane and heads oop north).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like I said, Naylor tweeted an @ to the account immediately after interviewing him. Strange thing for him to do if he wasn't sure. Irrelevant now it's gone now anyway.

Naylor needs to grasp social media tbh but yeh doesn’t matter.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

As of April 2018 Brazil was 6th on the number of active twitter accounts. I’m fairly certain having hosted an olympics and a World Cup in the last few years they understand social media, even if this particular account was a fake.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As of April 2018 Brazil was 6th on the number of active twitter accounts. I’m fairly certain having hosted an olympics and a World Cup in the last few years they understand social media, even if this particular account was a fake.

I don’t think a pro footballer would tweet ‘announce blah blah’ that this account did - to his employers... do you?!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And I dare say some of them even have a decent grasp of the written English language.

I wasn’t saying that - I was just saying you could tell that account was an English kid a mile away. I wasn’t being racist. I was just being... right :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here