Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] What's the best song you have heard today? Share it here.

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
That girl really made me smile with her talent. Nothing to post today as heard nothing yet. Suffice to say I've only recently started to realise how talented drummers are. My personal favourite is Charlie Watts followed by Ringo. Can't get much more mainstream than that. Look after your health BB.

Thanks SSE, I've always hankered a feeling that I would have made a good drummer, that clip confirmed I definitely wouldn't. :lolol:
And can I thank you for starting one of my all time favourite threads, such a simple premise, but it has taken me on a long and interesting musical ride. I've listened to so many different types of music that I normally wouldn't have given a second thought to. I know I tend to dwell in the past, musically speaking, but I do actually listen to most of the posts no matter how alien they may seem to me!
Hi Harry! :lolol:

Keep on rocking

:rock:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Thanks SSE, I've always hankered a feeling that I would have made a good drummer, that clip confirmed I definitely wouldn't. :lolol:
And can I thank you for starting one of my all time favourite threads, such a simple premise, but it has taken me on a long and interesting musical ride. I've listened to so many different types of music that I normally wouldn't have given a second thought to. I know I tend to dwell in the past, musically speaking, but I do actually listen to most of the posts no matter how alien they may seem to me!
Hi Harry! :lolol:

Keep on rocking

:rock:

Aw shucks, thanks BB. This is one of my favourite Steve Earle tracks to bring a smile to my face and and uplift for the day. Written after his split from Allison Moorer, it brings to my mind a Just William or Huckleberry Finn type character strolling down the street with a catapult in his pocket and a whistle on his lips. Keep posting - only one a day mind :)

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
More from Gary Barlow's 'Crooner Sessions', this time with Mica Paris & Max Beesley. Firstly just how good is Mica's voice, plus I only ever knew Max Beesley as an actor, turns out he's a classically trained percussionist/musician who has played and toured with an amazing list of artists/bands as well as recording in his own right.
Who knew?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here