Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Obvious Swansea Thread

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Harmonic World Through Emo-Football. Watching Brighton is going to be joyful. A breath of fresh air in the Premier League. Potter and his mentality and style of football will save the world as minds are transformed and world problems solved.

I like this dude.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
This is a football fans forum first and foremost, Swansman sounds like a football fan to me so is most welcome.

Over time we can turn him into another football fan who supports the Albion :thumbsup:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Would rather prefer an in-depth fact file on Potter rather than Swansea.

I do like Swansea tho. Not so long ago they were the template to follow in football.

Can I also ask you to change your username to [MENTION=30073]potter[/MENTION]man if the mods could assist you?

You appear to know your sh1t when it comes to his carer.

(All tongue in cheek apart from the fact file on Potter.)

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Maybe. I dont know... we will see what happens,

I'm not from Östersund though. From Lund, now living in Gothenburg.

Lund is a wonderful town. It's got a really quant, charming feel to it and Malmo is on the doorstep. Why would you ever want to leave?

For what it's worth, welcome to NSC. Please ignore some of the more barbed comments - they're always made in jest. Perhaps we can tempt to to change your allegiance from the Swans to the Albion?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
My question for you [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] is how many goals did Swansea concede from a high press and interception?

It happened a few times. Every game would have one or two situations where our complicated build-up play put us in difficult situations and we conceded a few that way, but it was no catastrophy. The goal in build up is to outplay their initial press and then use the empty spaces in the middle or wings. As our season progressed we created more and more combinations to make it safer.

I.e. you have one where you play it gk -> cb -> gk ->dmc, another one where gk lobs for wingback who heads it to cb who then plays it to wing or in the middle. From there you quickly run five or six players against their defense, combine one more time before finishing from really any position.

Its dangerous and you might get some horrendous mistakes early but it will work out in the end.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I do like Swansea tho. Not so long ago they were the template to follow in football.

Can I also ask you to change your username to [MENTION=30073]potter[/MENTION]man if the mods could assist you?

Potter has a carer?

Well, I suppose we are supposed to be an inclusive club .....................................

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
I’m not really interested in Swansea, but the OP was entertaining and likes using the word shit. Which is great as far as I’m concerned.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

Yes, sure. Also I will deliver the fact file before the first game.

Lund is a wonderful town. It's got a really quant, charming feel to it and Malmo is on the doorstep. Why would you ever want to leave?

For what it's worth, welcome to NSC. Please ignore some of the more barbed comments - they're always made in jest. Perhaps we can tempt to to change your allegiance from the Swans to the Albion?

Lund is excellent but you stay in one place for 27 years and get nowhere, well then eventually its time to move.

I dont consider myself the kind of person to whore around like that and I had a lot of feelings watching Swansea yesterday, but we will see what happens.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] what sort of players can we expect in future windows, what are his preferences?

Considering we've just broken our transfer record on a defender, what are the most crucial positions in his systems?

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Harmonic World Through Emo-Football. Watching Brighton is going to be joyful. A breath of fresh air in the Premier League. Potter and his mentality and style of football will save the world as minds are transformed and world problems solved.

I like the cut of your jib. Saving the world sounds great 'n' all but you say watching Brighton is going to be joyful, now your talking.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I like this guy! Welcome [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION], you seem to have the right combination of fandom, self-deprecation and madness [emoji846]

This description of Routledge, in particular, had me chuckling.

Wayne Routledge
Like Dyer he was dead as a stone dead stone for several years but getting Potternized he turned in to Zinedine Bergkamp and should be considered a really filthy animal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like [MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] Can we keep him ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here