Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aston Villa

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
I don’t see them struggling this season, laughable if they’re aiming for top 6. They are nowhere near the level of even Leicester or Everton, let alone the top 6 clubs.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Can't believe the number of players they are signing. As at the end of last week its was a total so far of £125m in this transfer window, then they signed Heaton for £9m and yesterday signed Nakamba for another £11m, bringing their total outlay to £145m. And they still want more...............

Today they have made a bid for Leeds's Kalvin Phillips (which has apparently been rejected with Leeds valuing him at £25m), and are considering bidding £20m for Maupay by the end of the weekend. How many players do they want? Ithought they were in shit street financially a year ago?

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Can't believe the number of players they are signing. As at the end of last week its was a total so far of £125m in this transfer window, then they signed Heaton for £9m and yesterday signed Nakamba for another £11m, bringing their total outlay to £145m. And they still want more...............

Today they have made a bid for Leeds's Kalvin Phillips (which has apparently been rejected with Leeds valuing him at £25m), and are considering bidding £20m for Maupay by the end of the weekend. How many players do they want? Ithought they were in shit street financially a year ago?

Shit or bust. We’ve seen it before

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The mere fact they have John Terry on their staff makes me hope they fail.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Would like Newcastle to join them. Getting rid of Rafa was a mistake and I want to see them pay.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Why?
Apart from John Terry obviously and the fact I hope they finish below us, why don't we like Villa, didn't think we had any gripe with them.

Never liked Grealish (good player but a bit like Zaha, a ****), entitled fans giving it large after we managed not to win the championship title, just don’t particularly like them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Never liked Grealish (good player but a bit like Zaha, a ****), entitled fans giving it large after we managed not to win the championship title, just don’t particularly like them.

I was more pissed of with our lot partying too early, we should have had silverware.
Controversial I know but sometimes a little bit of me understands fans of a once great and successful club falling away then finally making it back to the top tier, these big clubs tend to behave that way rather than just being happy they are finally back, Billy big bollox and all that.
God help us if Leeds ever do it.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I was more pissed of with our lot partying too early, we should have had silverware.
Controversial I know but sometimes a little bit of me understands fans of a once great and successful club falling away then finally making it back to the top tier, these big clubs tend to behave that way rather than just being happy they are finally back, Billy big bollox and all that.
God help us if Leeds ever do it.

No doubt we pissed it up the wall, would have loved too have seen us win the Championship. I think the players, looking back, will have the same regrets.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why?
Apart from John Terry obviously and the fact I hope they finish below us, why don't we like Villa, didn't think we had any gripe with them.
I like Villa myself.

It wasn't long ago we had a cup tie against them and were singing their praises, our did I dream that?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here