Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What to do when you bump into a Palace fan miles from his home.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
I met a palace fan in Majorca in 2004 and when he discovered I was a Brighton fan he wanted a fight. That’s how I’ll always remember Palace fans, absolute pricks.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I met a palace fan in Majorca in 2004 and when he discovered I was a Brighton fan he wanted a fight. That’s how I’ll always remember Palace fans, absolute pricks.
***** will be ***** mate. We have quite a few of our own in my experience. All clubs do.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Summer 2002 I was wearing my Albion "Third Division Champions" T-shirt by the pool in the south of France, and I noticed this large family group who kept staring at me. That night in the bar this old dear in her 70s came up to me and said with a rasping heavy smokers sarf London accent "oi, are you Brighton?". "Yeah" I replied.
She jabbed her thumb over her shoulder at what I reckon must have been her three lumpy sons and their fat partners and said aggressively "we saw you at the pool today in a Brighton shirt...yeah, well we're Palace..! " and stared at me as if to say "what you gonna do about it". I just burst out laughing and said "congratulations", and went back to ordering a drink. I had another couple of days of dirty looks off them, to which I just smiled in return, and then they were gone. Shame she's probably dead now and missed us stuffing them twice last season...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here