Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham tickets

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
20 + Seats available in W2A or S21 at £105 each (ouch) these are in the corners of the ground. Why on earth are these priced at £105 ??

W1D four tickets in a row available 9 rows back, middle of pitch £52 each !! middle of pitch half price of sitting in the corner !!!

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
20 + Seats available in W2A or S21 at £105 each (ouch) these are in the corners of the ground. Why on earth are these priced at £105 ??

W1D four tickets in a row available 9 rows back, middle of pitch £52 each !! middle of pitch half price of sitting in the corner !!!

1901, innit

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
I thought 1901 had the best seats in the ground. Obviously not !! Didn`t realise 1901 stretched out to the ends of the ground.

There’s 4 levels of 1901, and each has better-positioned seating than the last (generally speaking), the same as your ST.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I honestly don’t think I would go to many matches if I didn’t have a season ticket. Those single match tickets are eye wateringly expensive. I know I spend a lot more on season tickets and it makes no sense.

I know someone on the season ticket waiting list who bought match day tickets for his family for most home games last season. He's obviously wealthier than I realised! I couldn't justify that sort of expense.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
I don’t get that Rev unless you are baulking at the single match day ticket price where I might have some degree of sympathy .

Yeah, that seems a peculiar statement from the Rev; I have several mates who aren't season ticket holders who get along to 5 or 6 matches a season buying tickets as and when. Single tickets are easy to get...

goldstoneseagull

Aug 9, 2017
I know someone on the season ticket waiting list who bought match day tickets for his family for most home games last season. He's obviously wealthier than I realised! I couldn't justify that sort of expense.

To be honest, its not that significantly different, lets say a ticket in the North, average 35x19= 655 versus 535. 130 more but that's on the premise of attending every game.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Paying match-by-match you almost want a guarantee it'll be a result/decent game before you purchase, with a 20% refund being given in the event of a loss or 0-0. I'm sure PB has this in hand.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
To be honest, its not that significantly different, lets say a ticket in the North, average 35x19= 655 versus 535. 130 more but that's on the premise of attending every game.

If my maths is correct its about 22% more expensive than a season ticket per game. If they upped the ST price by 22% i'm pretty sure most wouldn't be saying " ah not to worry, its not a significant amount "

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Surely season tickets holders should be paying less as a reward for their commitment, why give the same prices to those who want to cherry pick games. I’d be more angry as a season ticket holder if I did not have some financial benefits over a causal supporter.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
If my maths is correct its about 22% more expensive than a season ticket per game. If they upped the ST price by 22% i'm pretty sure most wouldn't be saying " ah not to worry, its not a significant amount "

No, most ST punters would be asking the point of buying a ST, hence the reduction in price. The club value the ST holders and the 9m revenue they bring.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Surely season tickets holders should be paying less as a reward for their commitment, why give the same prices to those who want to cherry pick games. I’d be more angry as a season ticket holder if I did not have some financial benefits over a causal supporter.

It's not necessarily cherry picking, some of us work weekends, shifts etc so can't commit to a season ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here