Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Little shits!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
"The Argus has chosen to blur the youth’s faces ..................as those involved may be under 16".

Shame on the Argus! It is not known that they are under 16, and if they later turn out to be, tough luck on the little shits. The Argus can print a very small apology at the bottom of page 14 on the same day as it reports on their court case, shirley. That should do it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A subtle little ‘clothes line’ would have done the trick

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
These little shits on their bikes riding into traffic seems to be a real problem all over. Happens all the time over by me in Bexhill, hopefully they don't get hit and seriously injured, or worse, by anyone as that would be very difficult to live with as much as the little ***** deserve it.

There is also the issue of electric scooter riders.
In Malta we have kids riding bicycles with petrol engines, no helmet, no road tax and no insurance. Nobody seems to be worried.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Excuses made for youngsters is there’s nothing for them to do. They should of tried growing up in the 70’s. had to make your own entertainment back in the day. Never would have dreamt of acting like a complete **** like some kids do these days.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was listening to R5 this morning discussing the chavs jailed for mere months for stabbing to death a lad in Manchester (a public school boy, as it happens). One of the convicted yoof filmed himself in the court bogs, gloating, and uploaded it and sent it to the dead boy's mum. She sent the footage to the judge wo promptly ignored it. Friends of the accused have been sending gloating messages to the dead boy's sister. And yet the process went out of its way to protect the accused, imply the victim contributed to his demise through negligence, etc. Disgraceful. Normally a thread would have been posted on here about this by people now banned .....probably best to tuck this comment in here.

I was surrounded by chavs on bikes as I rode on my Brompton to the supermarket in Faversham a few months ago. I just stared them out and they buggered off. My rule is say nothing to scum (put them on ignore, if you will). I suspect I may well have availed myself of something swingable in that supermarket, though. There would be no chance any of the little ****ers could claim they were the innocent party. On a bike in a supermarket. Fair game for a surprise up-ending, I would have thought.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
"The Argus has chosen to blur the youth’s faces ..................as those involved may be under 16".

Shame on the Argus! It is not known that they are under 16, and if they later turn out to be, tough luck on the little shits. The Argus can print a very small apology at the bottom of page 14 on the same day as it reports on their court case, shirley. That should do it.

Boat races on display here ,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPL0p13VeU&t=556s

[yt]eKPL0p13VeU&t=556s[/YT]

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I was listening to R5 this morning discussing the chavs jailed for mere months for stabbing to death a lad in Manchester (a public school boy, as it happens). One of the convicted yoof filmed himself in the court bogs, gloating, and uploaded it and sent it to the dead boy's mum. She sent the footage to the judge wo promptly ignored it. Friends of the accused have been sending gloating messages to the dead boy's sister. And yet the process went out of its way to protect the accused, imply the victim contributed to his demise through negligence, etc. Disgraceful. Normally a thread would have been posted on here about this by people now banned .....probably best to tuck this comment in here.

I was surrounded by chavs on bikes as I rode on my Brompton to the supermarket in Faversham a few months ago. I just stared them out and they buggered off. My rule is say nothing to scum (put them on ignore, if you will). I suspect I may well have availed myself of something swingable in that supermarket, though. There would be no chance any of the little ****ers could claim they were the innocent party. On a bike in a supermarket. Fair game for a surprise up-ending, I would have thought.
The law is an ASS

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Excuses made for youngsters is there’s nothing for them to do. They should of tried growing up in the 70’s. had to make your own entertainment back in the day. Never would have dreamt of acting like a complete **** like some kids do these days.

To be fair I suspect it is the fact it is not the norm that makes it seem so bad when it happens. Bertrand Rusell wrote that even in Roman times the old folk were complaining about the 'ways' of the young. Our perspectives change and our tolerance falls, and we perceive things to be getting worse where, in fact, on average, things are always getting better.

In the 60s and 70s it was commonplace to commit criminal damage (even I, a saintly child, demolished a wall in Easthill Park in Portslade when I was nine. And I carried a knife at all times - always something needed whittling). There was dog shit everywhere. It was said that one boy at my school was shagging his sister (he was ten, she was eight). Etc Etc.

Ironically the absurd desire to upload all this shit will, if not now but soon, result in these dweebs getting nicked far faster than was imaginable in the past. All rather Darwinian.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That's the trouble. I would hope to stand up for myself but stabbing someone because of a disagreement seems to be worryingly prevalent these days which just puts people off stepping in so it's an ever worsening cycle.

It's what happens when police numbers are cut for a decade (despite a growing population) and parents seem to be taking less and less responsibility for their kids behaviour.

We need guns. Sure some innocents might die but it would slowly but surely reduce the ridiculously large gene pool of spawning scum who contribute nothing but cost to wider society

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I go to the Asda marina store every week. I now am registered partially sighted. Given the opportunity I would have clattered as many of them as possible using anything that came to hand. Hopefully putting a few in hospital. The law would say I would be in the wrong and I would be facing charges.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
These little shits on their bikes riding into traffic seems to be a real problem all over. Happens all the time over by me in Bexhill, hopefully they don't get hit and seriously injured, or worse, by anyone as that would be very difficult to live with as much as the little ***** deserve it.

Whereabouts in Bexhill would that be?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Mainly around the lidl, Turkey Road, all saints school area, nightly occurance seeing these twats nearly getting themselves killed.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Mainly around the lidl, Turkey Road, all saints school area, nightly occurance seeing these twats nearly getting themselves killed.

That would be Sidley then, I take it.
It used to be a nice little village, until the chavs invaded.
I know of the new estate being built down Watermill Lane, which will incorporate a pikey enclave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here