Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
I am reminded of ,I think ,a Morecome and Wise show from way back. All through the episode they kept showing a theatre, with posters and the canopy saying.. HE is coming,then HE is nearly here, then the last one of the sequence was inside the theatre with the curtain closed showing HE is here, and the curtain went up and the last poster simply said "He has gone"

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Personally I don't think even Dylan can decipher his own cryptic lyrics ! And I'm quite a fan too

He has form .............!

The lamppost stands with folded arms
Its iron claws attached
To curbs 'neath holes where babies wail
Though it shadows metal badge
All and all can only fall
With a crashing but meaningless blow
No sound ever comes from the Gates of Eden.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't pretend to know enough about Maupay, to judge whether this is a great signing. What I do know, because I have EYES, is that Murray, Locadia and Andone does absolutely not give us enough options or quality, to be confident of our chances of scoring enough goals to stay up.

This too. With bells on too.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I am reminded of ,I think ,a Morecome and Wise show from way back. All through the episode they kept showing a theatre, with posters and the canopy saying.. HE is coming,then HE is nearly here, then the last one of the sequence was inside the theatre with the curtain closed showing HE is here, and the curtain went up and the last poster simply said "He has gone"

Or like Roger the Dodger :lolol:

SeagullCrow

May 9, 2008
Local journalists being bombarded by questions about Maupay, but the wall of silence is deafening. Might it be that the story is embargoed until a certain time to allow the club to do its media thing?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He has form .............!

I just know Locadia isn't gonna cut it in the Prem... is my interpretation of that! ;-)

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Has the Maupay deal tumblr_n6algl71iD1tawmaoo1_500.gif then?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Sounded like was nearly there yesterday . Does seem strange why no news all day. Owen or the bloke standing in for him have been pretty anonymous.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Local journalists being bombarded by questions about Maupay, but the wall of silence is deafening. Might it be that the story is embargoed until a certain time to allow the club to do its media thing?
Very likely. We have a VERY slow camera.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bearing in mind the alleged animosity that exists between Benham and Bloom, has TB waited for Benham to buy Brentfords replacement striker before finding an excuse to back out of the deal for Maupay? He wouldn't...…...would he?
No, he wouldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here