Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Arsenal are an embarrassment, after their opening offer for Zaha, they now low ball Leicester as well !
They are being left behind by the other big boys, and soon will be fighting to get a Europa League spot.
All this after signing a £300 mill kit deal with Adidas !

You really are ‘kin clueless. Both CPFC and their supporters whingeing and whining is pathetic, opening offers and negotiations are the way business happens, but history shows that Palace owners and business dealings don’t actually work well together. As for class, Arsenal have more in one of their corner flags than you lot have in the whole of your history.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Yes.

Missed that one.

Bigger club, better stadium, more intelligent, honest and genuine fans in a much nicer area of London. The ‘Championship’ status might make the Tumbles think twice but at this moment, I’m assuming their thoughts are ‘anywhere but Palace’.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I doubt the final total will be much more than that as Zaha has already proved he lacks the mentality to play for a big club.

With reference to a possible bidding war, Tumble gets chronic homesickness when he leaves London so it’s only capital based ‘bigger clubs than Palace’ who would bid for him, that leaves Arsenal, Spurs, West Ham & Watford. Only one of those teams seems interested.

You forgot Fulham, Charlton, QPR, Millwall, Brentford, Wimbledon, Barnet and Dagenham & Redbridge. :wink:

(none of them want him either)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It’s good to have some entertainment whilst our transfer news has gone deadly silent.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It’s good to have some entertainment whilst our transfer news has gone deadly silent.

The level of professionalism the Albion show through most, if not all, windows does make this feel like all we're doing is bullying the kid in the playground with buck teeth, pudding basin hair & carrying a thermos.

If it weren't so funny I may well be feeling a little ashamed.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Selling Bissaka and Zaha in the same window seems like madness, I can’t see him going anywhere regardless of him wanting to leave or not.

Annoyingly I don’t think he’ll down tools either.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The level of professionalism the Albion show through most, if not all, windows does make this feel like all we're doing is bullying the kid in the playground with buck teeth, pudding basin hair & carrying a thermos.

If it weren't so funny I may well be feeling a little ashamed.

I’m loving that they are taking Arsenal’s low offer so personally. It puts me in mind of Stephens and Burnley when the club just rejected the offer and we all laughed that Burnley were trying to mug us. But Palace are Incensed by Arsenal’s offer and their fans are apoplectic. Loving their angst and vitriol.

I really hope he stays and gets all moody about it. Their fans and Parish have chosen to forget how happy they were to get him back on the cheap and totally accepting of the deal with United at the time. Also funny that Liverpool and City don’t seem that interested in gifting United money by buying him, so apparently not getting involved at all.

It’s Arsenal on the (alleged) cheap or nothing which is funny.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Selling Bissaka and Zaha in the same window seems like madness, I can’t see him going anywhere regardless of him wanting to leave or not.

Annoyingly I don’t think he’ll down tools either.

On what evidence are you basing that?

I’ve made the study of Mr T. Something of a hobby.

“I get called a diving Monkey and N***er every time I play”

Oh really Wilf..and you’ve never taken any steps to address it?

“Referees don’t look after me, I’m fouled constantly but, because I’m black, I’m ignored”

Seriously mate? Just you? There’s hundreds of gifted black players in world football but YOU are singled out. Funnily enough, in these days of retrospective bans and red cards, the sins against you are uniquely unpunished.

“I’m overlooked by the England team so I’m off to play for Ivory Coast”

Where they won’t pick you either.

“I’m too good not to play in the Champions league”

Oooookaaay. Let’s watch Arsenal bid low for you so you can...er...not play in the Champions league?

If there was ever a player who is almost nailed on to stamp his feet and cry “victim” it’s Mr. Zaha. I believe he has genuine love for Palace...I believe he is thankful for them rescuing him after the Manchester United fiasco...but he’s a malcontent and clearly self absorbed. He’ll definitely throw a strop if he’s forced to piss away what remains of his tawdry career at Shithurst.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
On what evidence are you basing that?

I’ve made the study of Mr T. Something of a hobby.

“I get called a diving Monkey and N***er every time I play”

Oh really Wilf..and you’ve never taken any steps to address it?

“Referees don’t look after me, I’m fouled constantly but, because I’m black, I’m ignored”

Seriously mate? Just you? There’s hundreds of gifted black players in world football but YOU are singled out. Funnily enough, in these days of retrospective bans and red cards, the sins against you are uniquely unpunished.

“I’m overlooked by the England team so I’m off to play for Ivory Coast”

Where they won’t pick you either.

“I’m too good not to play in the Champions league”

Oooookaaay. Let’s watch Arsenal bid low for you so you can...er...not play in the Champions league?

If there was ever a player who is almost nailed on to stamp his feet and cry “victim” it’s Mr. Zaha. I believe he has genuine love for Palace...I believe he is thankful for them rescuing him after the Manchester United fiasco...but he’s a malcontent and clearly self absorbed. He’ll definitely throw a strop if he’s forced to piss away what remains of his tawdry career at Shithurst.
Just a feeling, he is a God to these people after all.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's now being reported Barca want to muscle in on the Zaha deal.

They want to off load Malcom to Arsenal - Leaving Tumble at palace :lolol: :lolol:

The gift that keeps on giving.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's now being reported Barca want to muscle in on the Zaha deal.

They want to off load Malcom to Arsenal - Leaving Tumble at palace [emoji38]ol: [emoji38]ol:

The gift that keeps on giving.
The yanks will have to cut Zaha's price if they want to fill their carpet bags with cash.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here