Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Seriously? The government who are trying to force through a no deal brexit are actually saying "This is what we expect to happen" and you won't believe it until you actually see it? What do you expect to gain from Brexit that makes it worth making so many people who are struggling already suffer more?

Winning

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
WTF has that got to do with leaving the EU?

You’re calling me spineless ,I imagine spineless is cowardly, and because I wasn’t either stupid enough, or racist enough to vote leave, and, I’m concerned about the Government advice on a no deal, you consider me craven.
I was just pointing out a few facts about myself to refute your accusation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am sorry, I really don’t believe in insulting people on the internet, but by Christ, you’re are ****ing solid, as thick as two short planks, no, make that three short planks.
This is what Government advisors believe is a base expectation of a no deal exit, but, you, some thick as mince no mark, believe you know better, with no evidence, except what Farage has brainwashed you with.

He doesn't just do this on this Brexit thread but does it on other threads too. It's a game where he likes to wind people up, or bait them.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Read the past few pages and see what abuse gets thrown at me and then come back and stand by your comments.

I imagine you get abuse because you are swift to become aggressive and sweary. Take it from me, you’ll have a lot more positive debate on here if you dial back the confrontational language.
As an aside , I’ll happily debate on the board with anyone but I only engage on PM with people who seem reasonable.
But that’s just my opinion, you carry on how you see fit.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think plenty of people on here have been well aware of this fact for some time ,it will especially hit those who have barely had any improvements in their pay since the recession, Mrs May's "Those Left Behind "

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
You’re calling me spineless ,I imagine spineless is cowardly, and because I wasn’t either stupid enough, or racist enough to vote leave, and, I’m concerned about the Government advice on a no deal, you consider me craven.

I called your comments and those of others spineless, I DID NOT CALL YOU SPINELESS. F**k this is hard work. It's like teaching a class of three year olds.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I imagine you get abuse because you are swift to become aggressive and sweary. Take it from me, you’ll have a lot more positive debate on here if you dial back the confrontational language.
As an aside , I’ll happily debate on the board with anyone but I only engage on PM with people who seem reasonable.
But that’s just my opinion, you carry on how you see fit.

Go away abuser.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
[MENTION=17215]Sussex Nomad[/MENTION], maybe it’s time for bed?

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I called your comments and those of others spineless, I DID NOT CALL YOU SPINELESS. F**k this is hard work. It's like teaching a class of three year olds.

Well done you, gormless nonsense halfwit dipshit. Typical reply I would expect.

NOTE - I'm not calling you a gormless, nonsensical halfwit dipshit. Obviously.

Jan 30, 2008
Stupid enough racist enough .....
Must try harder I'm afraid
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here