Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Neal Maupay *** SIGNED from Brentford - 4 year deal - undisclosed fee ***

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
The funniest thing is the ‘itk’ joke was born before he started posting on here or at least his itk stuff - and it was designed to take the puss it of exactly that!!!!

you need to explain it to him, he properly, don't get it!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brian Owen said fee a lot less than 20 mill. Would love to know how much . Bloody undisclosed fee killjoys

When one of the broadsheets or the BBC later says “Undisclosed but thought to be £.......”, that’s always good enough for me as the figure.

Unsurprisingly, the Express, Mirror, etc always state a far higher figure, to exaggerate.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
For those of you just coming in, here are the thread highlights. And, yes, before anyone gets titsy I've quoted myself. I absolutely didn't think we'd do business with Brentford despite being assured by someone who knows better (not wedgee) that we would,

He's not getting the full works as there's no chance the Albion will get in above Villa.

I didn't think TB did business with Brentford.

no way Brentford will sell to us

Naylor Says No.

[tweet]1138069404011421696[/tweet]

Expect him to go to Sheff Utd.

I'd think Sheffield United is where he'll end up. .

Agreed, all other teams showing they mean business etc...us, well I'm not sure what we are showing but its certainly not what I thought wed be doing after scraping 17th place by the skin of our teeth.

Agreed. While I expect the respective CEOs are handling the deal, Bloom will be worried that Benham is trying to screw him and vice versa.

Snooze and you lose :wink:

Look forward to the fun and games on here if he does go to Palace :down:

I would offer Brentford £20m, which they want plus Hemed and Kayal on loan for a season to get them off of the wage bill and both proven Championship players and winners.

Not the last striker coming in either......

Its been a while since we had a failed medical..

:whistle:

https://twitter.com/matthew_benham/status/1158387518716502016?s=21
Could be completely irrelevant but an odd tweet from the Brentford chairman

NSC Meltdown approaching....

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
A Bees fan friend of mine describes Maupay as “a niggling, provocative, in yer face little sh1t who’s great to have in your team”!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He'll get the obligatory question hopefully, I'm going to wait to hear him say it.

It'll be MeughPeugh, won't it, you Eeengleesh pigdog :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Some Brentford chap on twatter just said its a sideways move !!!!!! Sideways........

Just laughed so hard I blew my left testicle out my backside. As I have done on several previous occasions :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Two up top - Maupay & Andone....

dangerous_brothers.jpg

Bring it on. I hope we are hated this season :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills