Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's time to start living like free people.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Great example of persistence and never giving up GB. If they don't answer your questions, start shouting them out!

You've got them now GB! Those conspiracy theorists must be shaking in their boots. This is a win win for you now. If they do answer your carefully thought out question, you have no doubt already lined up the response and they will be sucked straight into your clever trap, if they don't respond you can spend time with your wife and kids.

Gladiator is an understatement!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They did have their MMR mostly because their mother wanted them to. We have changed our stance on vaccines since then.

Christ. That dangerous shite in their bodies. Risk of autism too.

Or you’re a massive hypocrite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Well played GB! Exactly the move I was expecting. I bet you're a great chess player as well as a fantastic destroyer of conspiracy theorists!

Are you the new John Motson? When your mum poured your cereal did you say “that was a lovely pour, but there’s a drop on the edge of the table and it could go either way” and hold your fist up like a pretend microphone?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Are you the new John Motson? When your mum poured your cereal did you say “that was a lovely pour, but there’s a drop on the edge of the table and it could go either way” and hold your fist up like a pretend microphone?

No I'm Rosa. You know that GB with all that proof you have. Don't let these conspiracy theorists confuse you GB. You've got posts to reply to from them. Stay focused and keep going. Don't let them rest!

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Don’t take this the wrong way Soy boy, in my opinion you are one strange ****. Only my opinion like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And the one who invents a non-Spanish speaking Spanish nom de plume and takes his lead from Piers Corbyn is a pilar of society and a fine example of probity, i guess?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
And the one who invents a non-Spanish speaking Spanish nom de plume and takes his lead from Piers Corbyn is a pilar of society and a fine example of probity, i guess?

GB's 2nd biggest fan boy (behind me) showing why we won't be defeated!

In relation to your point, you couldn't me more correct, just like your views on all these made up conspiracies. We don't get anything wrong!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Sorry who are you exactly? I've never noticed you here in my 23 years of using NSC and I'm confused why you're involved in my conversation with my stalker.

When GB logs out, this guy steps in. He's like the assistant manager which might explain why you haven't noticed too much of him. But he plays his part well.

We work as a team.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Sorry who are you exactly? I've never really noticed you here in my 23 years of using NSC and I'm confused why you're involved in my conversation with my stalker.

I would of thought having been on here for nearly a quarter of a century you would have realised by now this is a bulletin board where people, in this example you, make a post of which sometimes other posters, in this example me, respond to.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
When GB logs out, this guy steps in. He's like the assistant manager which might explain why you haven't noticed too much of him. But he plays his part well.

We work as a team.

You seem to see conspiracies everywhere. Really not healthy.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You seem to see conspiracies everywhere. Really not healthy.

I know it's not healthy hence why I've joined up with you boys. Good health both mentally and physically couldn't be displayed by the 'Conspiracy theorist destroyers' any better. Just read through this thread and you can see that. 50 year old blokes relentlessly name calling and story telling from as far back as nearly a decade ago is the definition of good health. No argument about it.

Now let's get back into taking these conspiracy theorists down. What tactics have you got lined up for this thread? The Rosa one was pretty good. I also liked that one when one of the conspiracy theorists mentioned his mum had died when he was just 18 and got a reply of "your mum". That was hilarious.

So what's our next attack going to be on those conspiracy theorists? Someone has to say something to them!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
So what's our next attack going to be on those conspiracy theorists? Someone has to say something to them!

Nah, I think we're done here. We've established that a bloke who spends half his online life in this sub-forum making nasty comments about vaccines and Bill Gates gave his own kids the MMR and works for a government owned organisation procuring 5G. You couldn't make this shit up :lolol:

Now that NSC is aware, they can take his posts with as little or as much salt as they want.

Have a happy day anti-vaxxing. I've got a match to prepare for. I think I can get my wife to agree to let me watch it :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Half my on line life? Compare our post counts. [emoji23]

Why are you talking about wives? You’ve gone very weird again. I’m happy yours will let you watch a match on the tv later. I’m really not sure why you needed to tell me? :lolol:

On a serious note I think it may be time for you to step away from NSC, or certainly your moderating duties. This really isn’t currently a good look for you and it can’t be positive for your mental health.

It’s hard not to conjure up images of you bright red faced, fingers ready to pounce, froth around your mouth, getting far too angry over a few posts on a football forum. I don’t know how mod towers works but it seems you have some sort of alert that pings every time certain posters put something up and off you go into action, the froth and spittle flying over the keyboard whilst the veins in your heap pop and bloodshot eyes bulge.

Relax, go outside for a walk, maybe try a museum or some culture, I went to the Tate Modern yesterday with the family followed by a lovely riverside meal on the southbank, and spent time walking amongst tens of thousands of other carefree Londoners in the sun, it was delightful, the virus won’t get you if you are sensible, I promise.

Maybe try Yoga? Meditation works very well. I think you’d struggle to keep your head clear of your angry voice to start so would suggest maybe something entry level like maybe the headspace app. Shout me up if you want any advice. Believe or not I’m actually all about love in the real world and helping people that need it. I’m happy to work with you, maybe we can get you in a better place? Maybe then you’ll also even be able to look at the world a bit more objectively than today. You might even allow yourself to change your mind about some things, you know like I did about jabs after doing some actual research myself and not just relying on tv doctors like Hilary.

Now I know you get really upset when I log off and aren’t there to respond to you really quickly. I don’t want you to get too depressed but I’m not going to be here for you today. I’ve got a couple of kids football matches to watch, am reffing one, and then watching the Albion with friends down a delightful pub in Catford. You’ll cope without me, I know you can do it. I’m rooting for you.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Half my on line life? Compare our post counts. [emoji23]

I'm talking about this sub forum where you've started threads and you and Mega contributed to over 25% of another thread between you

On a serious note I think it may be time for you to step away from NSC, or certainly your moderating duties. This really isn’t currently a good look for you and it can’t be positive for your mental health.

On the contrary we were asked to take action against the lies that were poisioning this sub forum. The site admin called you a nutjob. You'll notice you're still posting on here. Not banned. Not even infracted. No moderating has taken place. You've just been challenged and you hate it.

It’s hard not to conjure up images of you bright red faced, fingers ready to pounce, froth around your mouth, getting far too angry over a few posts on a football forum. I don’t know how mod towers works but it seems you have some sort of alert that pings every time certain posters put something up and off you go into action, the froth and spittle flying over the keyboard whilst the veins in your heap pop and bloodshot eyes bulge.

That's the Bear Pit residents :lolol:

I went to the Tate Modern yesterday with the family followed by a lovely riverside meal on the southbank, and spent time walking amongst tens of thousands of other carefree Londoners in the sun, it was delightful, the virus won’t get you if you are sensible, I promise.

Ah, so we ARE living like free people then. Might as well delete this thread eh?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Nah, I think we're done here. We've established that a bloke who spends half his online life in this sub-forum making nasty comments about vaccines and Bill Gates gave his own kids the MMR and works for a government owned organisation procuring 5G. You couldn't make this shit up :lolol:

Now that NSC is aware, they can take his posts with as little or as much salt as they want.

Have a happy day anti-vaxxing. I've got a match to prepare for. I think I can get my wife to agree to let me watch it :lolol:

It's good to see you wake up fresh and positive GB. Everyday is a new day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here