*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What will he say if TB appoints Sol Campbell who has been suggested
Suggested by whom? I'd scream for a policeman if we appointed that idiot.

Who suggested Sol Campbell ?
I think BG just talks to himself, but then doesn't realise he was doing it and thinks he overheard someone, so he then reports the rumours on here.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well, it is why we sacked LuaLua after all.

I noticed, I think it was Frankfurt last week, had not one black outfield player, which even I found surprising, their goalie was though. No doubt they are outfield racist too.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

The most important thing is Tony Bloom is a fan and he knows that we survived by the skin of our teeth playing poor football for most of the season...he would of heard the wolves fans singing boring boring boring the fact that we didn't score for 6-7 games didn't even look like scoring....had something like 4 shots on target over same period against teams like Southampton Cardiff Bournemouth etc. Etc. The only time we got into the spurs box was when we conceded with 3 mins to go and that 1St half performance against Newcastle which was without doubt the poorest all season considering what was at stake

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What will he say if TB appoints Sol Campbell who has been suggested or Ruud Gullit who hasnt but is just an example.

Your posts get more outrageous by the day, always preceded by 1) overheard in a queue 2) a family member has told me 3) seen suggested

These cover your arse when called out on it.

Sol Campbell as BHA manager has to be the most ridiculous one yet :lolol:

You ARE someone’s second account aren’t you?

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Bloom showing what a poker player he is. I doubt 10% of the fanbase saw this coming even though about 50% had been calling for it.

As a CEO said to me, I back my direct reports 100% until the moment I don’t (it wasn’t the prelude to a more difficult conversation!).

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
"When Dan Ashworth came in, Chris was always going to go."

Why? If Dan felt we weren't getting young players in the squad enough, he could help with that. It's no guarantee the new manager will be better on that front (with Dan's help, hopefully they will be, but Chris hadn't had Dan's help yet).

I’d have a fair bet our next boss will be a Head Coach - not a Manager. That’s probably one reason. Hughton is in the latter school. Can see us going to a system where Ashworth has overall control of the football side of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here