Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bruno mural no more...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
[tweet]1126575134104530944[/tweet]

Pretty sure this IS Palace.

He's appealing for Palace support and says he's done them a favour.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This couldn't be more Palace if it turned up in a caravan it had graffiti'd thinking it was someone else's with shit all over the bathroom.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
Who the replacement? It looks awful now.

Just another rapper crap, probably inspire the mindless gangs about town though.

IMO Basically Stupid, talentless, immoral people (and I only mean ANYONE who writes rap or listens to it)

Includes offensive, nasty elements in their music. Almost all rap is about sex, killing, raping, or ruh-spekt, and duh-howmeeez, and dah-getow, and duh-biches.
RAP IS STUPID, ANNOYING, AND WRONG, and should never have existed.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Just another rapper crap, probably inspire the mindless gangs about town though.

IMO Basically Stupid, talentless, immoral people (and I only mean ANYONE who writes rap or listens to it)

Includes offensive, nasty elements in their music. Almost all rap is about sex, killing, raping, or ruh-spekt, and duh-howmeeez, and dah-getow, and duh-biches.

Ignorance isn't a good look.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Someone should at least explain to the owner that it would appear the advertiser has chosen their wall specifically to antagonise and take the piss out of Brighton, so should be painted over as soon as contractually allowable.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel

This is probably the stupidest post I’ve ever read on this site and that takes some doing. Absolute cretin.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

I agree apart from Eminem

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is probably the stupidest post I’ve ever read on this site and that takes some doing. Absolute cretin.

***Rolls up sleeves and accepts the challenge.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i am guessing its the owner of the ice cream shop who gave permission to this idiot to paint over Bruno that we should be directing our ire at. won't be getting any of my money - not that he has ever had any.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I know I'm in the minority but as much as I don't like the fact the mural has been replaced, I can't believe people are advocating and even giving grief to the artists and the shop owner over this. Guess thats the internet these days... *sigh*

This.

I'm as disappointed as anyone that Bruno is gone but why have a go at the artist?? ****ing idiots.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
woah, are we all taking this a bit too seriously? get another mural commissioned, somewhere the owner wont change their mind.

and why only Bruno, why not a club one, that changes with time?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
woah, are we all taking this a bit too seriously? get another mural commissioned, somewhere the owner wont change their mind.

and why only Bruno, why not a club one, that changes with time?

Definitely why only Bruno?

That mural looked fantastic, it's hard to judge the wider community and obviously NSC is a somewhat biased in this matter, but I certainly got the impression it was pretty much universally liked.

It was a great 'statement', frequently seen it across the media, and a crowd stopper.

A trail of other similar artwork around the city, not too many perhaps 5 or 6, really ought to have been on the club and city councils agenda as soon as the 'you can leave it there for a couple weeks' time frame had run out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here