Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] You’ll never believe just how many there are. Amazing.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I blame the internet - either that or people really are getting thicker. In the old days there weren't that many and they just used to sit in the corners of pubs muttering to themselves. If you walked too close they'd grab you and say something like "Do you know every single commercial jet airliner carries an atomic bomb so that in the event of war they can immediately be converted into bombers?". Now they've all got websites and YouTube channels and they can achieve a level of critical mass by appealing to fellow idiots. As you say: scary how many fall for it.

I'm dreading 21st July, 50 years since the first moon landing. They might as well declare it World Idiot Day as we're going to be bombarded with people who can 'prove' that
all six landings were faked.

The photos look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When was it counted?

I’ve had my glass tube full of coloured sand from the Isle of Wight in a draw for 45 years. No one knocked on my door to do a count.
You were out!!

Could you count them now, it may tip the balance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
You don't end up with Boris leading the charge to be your leaders without a fair few idiots kicking about.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
You were out!!

Could you count them now, it may tip the balance.

Ffs I got to 30678 large clack of thunder, jumped in the air knocking sand everywhere , lights went out. Now not only have I sand to collect up I’ve got to sort into colour then count it.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
24 for me.

And there are actually 14 Kerry Mayo's.

26 of me!

I actually found one in the same Bowls club I'm a member of. Caused a ****tonne of complications come competition season, let me tell you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here