Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Blair believed he was doing the right thing, cannot ask any more of a man than that. Corbyn being right is quite possible in a moral sense, but being capable of being a leader of one of the biggest economies in the world requires pragmatism, the man is not capable of that.

So, what gives you the right to preach about what I can and cannot have an opinion about?

Well there's nothing pragmatic about Trump. The guy is a gung-ho liar. Anyone who refuses to swallow his bullshit blindly is being pragmatic. IMHO like.

And I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion. I said

" Not that Corbyn has anything to do with the way Melbourne is run anyway."

I've still got an opinion on Taiwanese politics, having lived there for three years but I haven't even visited since 2006. Come to think of it I've displayed an interest in American politics just up there ^

The point is Britain joining a war on Iran or trade sancations on Iran or, for that matter, Corbyn getting elected, will affect others on this thread much more than you. it's only fair to call it out when you started the thread.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Blair believed he was doing the right thing, cannot ask any more of a man than that. Corbyn being right is quite possible in a moral sense, but being capable of being a leader of one of the biggest economies in the world requires pragmatism, the man is not capable of that.

So, what gives you the right to preach about what I can and cannot have an opinion about?

Corbyn's tweet:
Britain should act to ease tensions in the Gulf, not fuel a military escalation that began with US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear agreement. Without credible evidence about the tanker attacks, the government’s rhetoric will only increase the threat of war.

What's the issue? He wants more evidence, not to start another Middle Eastern war.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Well there's nothing pragmatic about Trump. The guy is a gung-ho liar. Anyone who refuses to swallow his bullshit blindly is being pragmatic. IMHO like.

And I didn't say you couldn't have an opinion. I said

" Not that Corbyn has anything to do with the way Melbourne is run anyway."

I've still got an opinion on Taiwanese politics, having lived there for three years but I haven't even visited since 2006. Come to think of it I've displayed an interest in American politics just up there ^

The point is Britain joining a war on Iran or trade sancations on Iran or, for that matter, Corbyn getting elected, will affect others on this thread much more than you. it's only fair to call it out when you started the thread.

Maybe I should call you out (what a crap term) for having an opinion on Trump blah blah blah.....but I can’t be arsed really.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Corbyn's tweet:
Britain should act to ease tensions in the Gulf, not fuel a military escalation that began with US withdrawal from the Iran nuclear agreement. Without credible evidence about the tanker attacks, the government’s rhetoric will only increase the threat of war.

What's the issue? He wants more evidence, not to start another Middle Eastern war.

How long would Corbyn back pedal ?? With him in power our enemies will know we are weak !!! Russia,Iran etc would be laughing out loud.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
You keep avoiding questions and keep spouting nonsense.

You no doubt keep defending the indefensible, Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong supporter of the other side, whoever it is. Would probably side with Mars if there was a nuclear war with Earth.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Get Real....Salisbury poisoning he believed ""it was "very clear" the nerve agent was "very similar" to those made in Russia"" but wouldn`t condemn them. Pictures of Iranian Boat alongside tanker. Not conclusive evidence?

If he was to get in no 10. Russian warplanes over London... "No threat" Russians say they`re not armed.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
You no doubt keep defending the indefensible, Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong supporter of the other side, whoever it is. Would probably side with Mars if there was a nuclear war with Earth.

Corbyn's tweet:

What is wrong with what he says? Do you disagree with easing tensions? Do you want military action based on a US video? Why do you have a hate of credible evidence?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
He's not back pedalling.

Get Real....Salisbury poisoning he believed ""it was "very clear" the nerve agent was "very similar" to those made in Russia"" but wouldn`t condemn them. Pictures of Iranian Boat alongside tanker. Not conclusive evidence?

If he was to get in no 10. Russian warplanes over London... "No threat" Russians say they`re not armed.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Not sure how asking for verification of the evidence and making sure it's credible is "backing the other side"? - I support the call, especially after the previous lies involving Iraq.

Maybe they are using their weapons of mass destruction that the intelligence services were so sure of last time around!

Not saying it wasn't Iran, but clear evidence needs to be provided before Trump has an excuse to go wading in...

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Corbyn's tweet:

What is wrong with what he says? Do you disagree with easing tensions? Do you want military action based on a US video? Why do you have a hate of credible evidence?

No, he just wants to "bash" Corbyn...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Corbyn's tweet:

He would not condemn Russia over Salisbury. He actively supported Sinn Fein.

Credible in the Gulf equals Iranian threats, video of Iranian vessels alongside the tankers, and UK not US security services blaming Iran.

But Jeremy says different.

You really are a complete idiot.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
He would not condemn Russia over Salisbury. He actively supported Sinn Fein.

Credible in the Gulf equals Iranian threats, video of Iranian vessels alongside the tankers, and UK not US security services blaming Iran.

But Jeremy says different.

You really are a complete idiot.

This is the bit that makes you look a bit of a dick, a woody :).

He has not said different. He wants definitive evidence.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Shame Corbyn wasn't in charge then to ensure that evidence was genuine !

Thousands of lives would be very different.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
This is the bit that makes you look a bit of a dick, a woody :).

He has not said different. He wants definitive evidence.

But as usual has failed to state what definitive evidence is, many might say that the UK security services verdict is definitive evidence. But Jeremy says different, again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here