Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Anyone just see those three planes (Spitfires?) fly east to west over central Brighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I have made it one of my goals in life to undermine Tim Hodges in any political campaign.

May I suggest we all do the same.

Hands up all those who agree...

Attachments

• download (5).jpg
    download (5).jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 501

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I think he's allowed to post on NSC only for the comedy value.

However.....

I'm with [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION]

Public apology to Bozza would be insufficient, and also - who would believe an apology from an aspiring politician these days when said person has a record of being a bore, a flat track bully, a wind-up merchant and a liar? ???

He has the perfect attributes to become leader of the Conservative and Unionist party. A match made in heaven.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Piss off Timmy

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why doesn't everyone just ignore him?

He's managed to start a thread which has resulted in 3 pages of posts all about him. It's a bit stupid to feed him your emotions. Just treat him like you do when your kids are acting like spoilt brats. He'll get the message

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Let's have a group hug and welcome him back

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oooh, do tell. I have been at work today and haven't kept up with other events on NSC.

Someone suggested something else. Sorry, I have been working at home today and gallons of NSC water has flown under my bridge since that particular posting.

Hang on.....:facepalm::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why doesn't everyone just ignore him?

He's managed to start a thread which has resulted in 3 pages of posts all about him. It's a bit stupid to feed him your emotions. Just treat him like you do when your kids are acting like spoilt brats. He'll get the message

No he won't. Really, he won't. Ritual bitch slapping for purposes of sanity maintenance is the only solution. The only. Fact.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
“ he who is without sin cast the........... no f**** off.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I’m finding this all a bit unpleasant. Forgive and forget surely? Don’t know the ins and outs and really don’t care to but dislike kicking a man when he’s down. Unless his names is Bill Archer in which case stand aside, I've a new pair of steel capped docs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here