Yes

I mean no

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Depends on what it achieves, if it improves the user experience and if it changes the advertising model and helps sustain NSC:
- there are days where non-football posts out number football posts, for a user experience being able to go directly to the all football threads would be useful
- it could open up better advertising opportunities by having pure football threads pages
- the split, if it is a good idea, doesn't actually take anything away from NSC as the home page has all the threads
- it could simply be achieved by including a preferences option so users can either see both or have a split view (this can be easily done).

See Post #31

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The reason I introduced thread prefixes, was to enable people to have an "Albion only" view if that's what they wanted.

Just select Albion threads from the forum page.

View attachment 104343

(* - the effectiveness of this depends on people using the prefixes correctly when creating threads)

Given some of the absolute drivel I have read on here tonight (you know who you are, you cockweasels) it is possible that correct use of prefixes may be read as 'post wearing crucifixes'. So good luck with that. And Amen.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It’s run so well by [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], the mods and self policing (when you look at the spiteful crap elsewhere in football), there’s no chance for another widely popular Albion forum.

Are you after a bleedin' knighthood :cool:

A no from me, why fix what's already broken :D

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Although I'm a "no" I would love the ability to hide all threads of a certain category (politics springs to mind...)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

No, you can dip in or ignore depending on your tastes.

No from me.

If you don't like what's in front of you, move on.

No. Thank you.

No. Leave as is. It works.

Not for me

Nope. Just ignore the stuff you’re not interested in

Ffs not again.

This crops up every other month.

No.

No.

Thank you.

Not for me Clive

If it ain't broken......

It’s been like this since the mid nineties and has always worked totally fine so why change?

Stop being precious and just read what you want to read and if it’s not to you taste just take it with a pinch of salt ???

It’s another no. This is what makes NSC so diverse. Don’t change what ain’t broke.

No.

North Stand Chat is so much more than just a football forum. If you split off the non football stuff you are taking the heart out of it.

I mean no

A no from me

It’s a no from me.

I'm a "no"

These /\

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
There are two strands to the postings on The Big Board: 1) football related stuff, mostly about things to do with the Albion, but also including issues, events and thoughts about other clubs, players and football generally, and 2) stuff related to anything and everything in the rest of the Universe and totally irrelevant to anything to do with football. There's so many strands now does anyone else think its time to divide the Big Board into two (or more)?

No ...

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
No. The Big Board is a wonderful one stop resource. It's my 'go to' site for the latest news, important headlines, who's died, local news and last, but not least, the latest Albion news and views. The BBC thought they could improve Radio 2 and that didn't end well.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There are two strands to the postings on The Big Board: 1) football related stuff, mostly about things to do with the Albion, but also including issues, events and thoughts about other clubs, players and football generally, and 2) stuff related to anything and everything in the rest of the Universe and totally irrelevant to anything to do with football. There's so many strands now does anyone else think its time to divide the Big Board into two (or more)?
The 2 words you are looking for are 'away' and 'end'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here