Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha watch - *** The SEGW finally managed to escape***

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Looks like he's crying......and....'could of'........

[tweet]1090753329691586560[/tweet]

wilf.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Palace midfielder James McArthur on Zaha's suspension: 'He's obviously a big Miss.'

(I think he meant it with a capital M).

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'd love for a former, or current, ref to take a look at every game Zaha has played in for the last couple of years and do some sort of analysis on the fouls he cries for. Whether the ones he's been given were legitimate and vice versa for the ones he wasn't given.

This "most fouled player" shit gets on my tits; we all know he's a bit of a theatrical lad, to put it mildly.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Jovis

Mar 30, 2012
Shocking treatment again on Wilf , the refs really need to give the talented players more protection.
Come on PL, it’s not the 1970’s.

Considering his challenges on March and Andone at the Amex, I couldn't agree more.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Considering his challenges on March and Andone at the Amex, I couldn't agree more.

This. They two worst challenges all season involving Wilf, have been the Watford players dangerous lunge at him, but also his own disgusting cynical stamp on March’s achilles - all because he was pissed off that March had made him look stupid. It really was a horrible, horrible challenge, and he was hugely fortunate to see only a yellow for it.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I'd love for a former, or current, ref to take a look at every game Zaha has played in for the last couple of years and do some sort of analysis on the fouls he cries for. Whether the ones he's been given were legitimate and vice versa for the ones he wasn't given.

This "most fouled player" shit gets on my tits; we all know he's a bit of a theatrical lad, to put it mildly.

Think it should read ‘most free kicks’
As not all of them are ‘fouls’.He simply gets kicked as 1. He is a good player 2. He is an obnoxious little cry baby. 3. His comments on twitter. 4. His facial expressions. 5. The way he whinges at his own players, refs, opposition players. Think maybe Wilf you need to look at yourself a little bit, then maybe you will not be the most hated player in the league. Shame as he has talent, not as much as Palace fans think, but a very good player who should score and create more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
He was getting close to 10 yellows also, although I think that when you pick up a second yellow and associated red, the first yellow then doesn't count in the totting up process.

If that's the case, he's on 7 when it would have been 8.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here